276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind  (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really enjoyed the series until it vanished...then I watched 30 different shows (including Dark...awesome)...and now I can't quite remember where I left off. Same with Vikings. The multi-award-winning TV show Peaky Blinders is phenomenal. I would go as far as to say it’s a modern masterpiece of recent TV history. As one could imagine, I was pretty stoked when I discovered a videogame adaptation of Peaky Blinders was heading our way. Who doesn’t want to play as part of the Shelby family criminal empire and shout at their screen: The timeline will come in handy as you’ll need to reference it often, as knowing what exact time a character will take action helps tremendously. For example, a particular character may not be able to proceed until a door is opened by a lever being pulled. Therefore, you could control one character to pull down the lever, reverse in time where the timeline displays the lever being pulled, switch characters and walk through the door with that desired character. After each level is completed it is ranked by either bronze, silver or gold by how fast you complete the level. Consequently, you’ll have to master the reversing time ability if you want to achieve the perfect score. The gameplay may sound complicated but it’s not too taxing for the mind, for the most part, it’s a fun brain-teaser that will make you think for a minute or two before moving onto the next puzzle segment, even if pulling levers down for doors isn’t the most exciting gameplay in the world.

Peaky Blinders season 6 release date and more - Digital Spy Peaky Blinders season 6 release date and more - Digital Spy

When we last saw Tommy and the rest of the Shelby clan, they were never at a lower point, with the leader of the gang on the verge of ending his life after being plagued with images of his late wife, Grace. Not sure what game to buy next? Buy a premium mystery box for two to four great games to add to your collection! Buy Premium Box » The soldier’s minute: in a battle, that’s all you get. One minute of everything at once. And anything before is nothing. Everything after: nothing. Nothing in comparison to that one minute.” The promised single-player campaign appears to have been swallowed by a sandworm, unfortunately They promised a campaign. Not just a… The (kind of) end of Peaky Blinders is nigh, with the sixth and final season making its way to BBC One any day now.STEALTH AND STRATEGY - Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan. The big question is: who snitched? Michael? Billy Grade? Johnny Dogs? We look at all of the suspects here.

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind PS4 Review - PlayStation Universe

In 2014, Sam went freelance, working directly for film studios including Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox and Disney, as well as covering red carpet events for film marketing company PMA Productions. Tommy continued to hallucinate an apparition of Grace Shelby (Annabelle Wallis) throughout season five, so there's a strong chance she will appear again. MANIPULATE TIME: Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.

Latest Reviews

The game can be a little too easy if playing on Normal, I would have liked this mode to be 'Easy' and a more balanced 'Normal' mode with a few hints but not as much hand-holding TRUE TO THE TV SHOW -Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada, and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour, and more. Graphically, I loved Peaky Blinders: Mastermind. Every character looks like they do in the show, often with games based on real-world IPs, the characters look weird and sometimes nothing like their on-screen counterparts. The story sections between each of the game’s ten missions are static, comic-style scenes and all looked well-created. The story sections were all well designed, well written and fit perfectly with the style of the popular TV show.

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind (PS4) Review - GamePitt - Curve Peaky Blinders: Mastermind (PS4) Review - GamePitt - Curve

Have you played Desperados III, or read my review on it? If so, you’ll have seen/used the pre-planning mechanic where you take control of every character and act out a set of actions, then push a single button and watch as they all play out seamlessly. Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is similar but it plays more like The Invisible Hours, a game in which you manipulate time to progress the story, only this time you’re creating the various timelines rather than simply watching them. The Rise of Tommy– When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders’ Mastermind.Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game, based on the multi-award-winning BBC and Netflix TV show. THE RISE OF TOMMY - When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders' Mastermind. BECOME THE MASTERMIND: Exercise Tommy’s power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel. Laurence has won numerous awards in his journalism career, including the BSME Talent Award’s Best Deputy Editor, the PPA's 30 Under 30, and the New Editor and Editor of the Year at the AOP and BSMEs. He led Digital Spy to win PPA's Digital Content Team of the Year twice, along with the British Media Awards’ Brand of the Year in 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment