276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fix Your Fatigue: 5 Steps to Regaining Your Energy

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nie jest to żaden problem, gdyż na końcu książki znajduje się słownik terminów, który ułatwia lekturę oraz tłumaczy trudniejsze czy nieznane przez nas pojęcia. Autorka funduje czytelnikom masę cennych wskazówek, ważnych zmian, których stopniowe wprowadzanie dość szybko przyniesie pożądane efekty. I appreciated how it jumps straight into offering practical and applicable advice, that avoids too much jargon or focus on the author’s own back story (which many similar books are bloated with).

This is definitely among the better books I've read on the subject: the information is presented clearly and concisely, and there are lots of recommendations that sound achievable. This step is all about ‘big’ nutrition, how you can eat the right foods to nourish your brain, immune system and gut. Using the habit stacking method to make this feel as effortless as possible – the 20 squats while having a cup of tea, the walk instead of driving to see a friend, a quick 5 minute sun salutation as you wake up in the mornings. Karina says: ‘I realised that everything I thought I was doing right and everything I thought was healthy, wasn’t.

Karina sought a corporate job, but in a high performance, high stress culture, suffered repeated burnout and fatigue. Karina encourages readers to focus on increasing the volume of prebiotic (a form of dietary fibre) and probiotic (live micro-organisms found in foods such as yogurt) foods. Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period.

She also points to stress reduction techniques such as diagrammatic breathing, which reduces the likelihood of having a stressed-out tummy. Ta książka nie jest kolejnym, zwykłym poradnikiem, to pozycja ucząca, jak stać się dla siebie dobrym, troskliwym, a w efekcie odzyskać kontrolę nad własnym samopoczuciem, zdrowiem. Karina Antram (BSc hons, DIP-NT) is a registered nutritionist and graduate of the renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine and an executive coach. Registered nutritionist and executive coach Karina Antram will help you to identify and understand these symptoms and their causes , as well as providing the tools to reclaim the energy that is so fundamental to health, happiness and mental wellbeing. I think people think it’s trivial and I think people think tiredness is normal, and what people don’t realise is that being tired all the time isn’t normal at all.Registered nutritionist and executive coach Karina Antram will help you to identify and understand these symptoms and their causes, as well as providing the tools to reclaim the energy that is so fundamental to health, happiness and mental wellbeing. Bezsprzecznie, ta wartościowa publikacja pomoże pożegnać chroniczne zmęczenie, odzyskać dawną energię, a tym samym polepszyć jakość życia!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment