276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'aventure by Al Haramain Eau De Parfum Spray (L'aventure Knight)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has a smooth, slightly sweet musk (giving it that vanilla vibe), and as it dries down, the smokiness becomes more noticeable. Before I get into reviewing this scent, can we just take a moment to recognize how nice this rubberized, chrome lined box is? The man who worked the register there when my friend wanted Aventus immediately recommended L'Adventure instead. While CDNIM nails the smokier and darker facet of Aventus, L'Aventure is lighter and brighter but undeniably still is Aventus, with a good amount of Lemon on top.

Three are Aventus clones: CDNIM "silver sprayer" from 2016, CDNIM Parfum and L'Aventure Intense (and Al Haramain Amber Ruby). My favorite is the CDNIM Limited Edition for sure since the opening is better but the original CDNIM dry down still the best because of the smokiness. Picture the lasting impression you create—a magnetic presence that captivates wherever your adventures take you. Because of my 100 frags, I can hardly smell this after 20 minutes, there is still the shiny oil on my hand , yet I can hardly smell it.

Do you bottles also have “intense” displayed via a cheap sticker on the bottle that can be pulled off? Edit: After an hour or so into the dry down I get more of the birch and the sweet orange note is barely there. Don't get confused people------L'Aventure is amazing and will not break the bank, you won't be disappointed.

Performance is not as good as CDNIM: that thing glues to my bones from morning to bedtime even after a shower, but it is above average when compared to the designer standard of longevity and sillage. you feel it radiating and most importantly, the ultimate experience is smoother feels more expensive and better. After application, L'aventure smells good but as quick as 20-40 minutes later it is a skin scent then another 10+ minutes after it is gone. I had read a ton of reviews and watched a ton of review videos (shout out to curlyfragrance and Ash with gentsents) and this one always stuck with me. The atomizer sits low on the bottle and releases the fragrance in a wide cone, which ends up spraying the edge of the bottle.I have always been chasing a certain scent that I catch in passing from time to time but am not the kind of guy to ask what someone is wearing. And the mid and drydown of L'Aventure Intense remind me very, very much of the drydown of CDNIM Parfum.

So far, I have the Armaf and I have tried Montblanc Explorer, and only the Armaf passes for an Aventus clone, and even the Armaf lacks that magic je ne sais quoi that even the worst batch of Aventus has.Probably it's biggest rival is Armaf CDNI, which is much more hyped, but I haven't smelled it and can't compare them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment