276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional Turmoil and Finding Freedom: THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would say it’s better if we not expect too much out of this book when it comes to exploring and understanding trauma. I have followed many other people through Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, not to mention have seen multiple CBT therapists who have all failed in their endeavours or made me feel bad about myself!

I must say that I really enjoyed everything about this book but the very best part for me was the ending in the closing thoughts and the afterword/dedication. He’s done it again, with Healing Is The New High, his writing is so simplistic and easy to understand which is something I love.Because each one of those people, including you, will go out into the world and radiate more love, kindness, hope, and positive innovation. He experienced many challenges when he was growing up: his father died when Vex was just a baby, his family were often homeless and he grew up in troubled neighbourhoods where he regularly experienced violence and racism. This is free download Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional Turmoil and Finding Freedom by Vex King complete book soft copy. Because that hiding, that suppression, is in itself an expression of trauma that can be transferred to other people.

We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I’d recommend this book to any one struggling with anxiety, past trauma, self love and wanting motivation. As a major voice in the world of personal development, Vex shares deep spiritual knowledge in a way that's easy to understand, with stories from his own life, great inspirational quotes and practical solutions.You aren’t responsible for your childhood conditioning, but you need to take responsibility for changing it now, as an adult. By committing to this process and raising your vibration – the energy that courses through you and you radiate out into the world – you’ll create space to welcome more joyful experiences into your life. Currently half way through my 2nd time listening to this, the only audio I've actually listened to completely in one go! Despite this, Vex successfully turned his whole life around and is now leading a revolution for the next generation of spiritual seekers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment