276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate 2 kg (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A:Yes, Cadbury's drinking chocolate does contain sugar, which adds to its sweet and indulgent flavor. Simply swirl the desired amount into warm milk and watch it dissolve into a smooth and indulgent drink. Through this Cadbury's work directly with cocoa farmers to provide training and community planning skills, helping cocoa communities to build their own future. Alternatively, mix the powder with cold milk in a microwaveable mug and heat in an 800W microwave on high for 1min, stir then microwave for a further 30 secs. Ich bestelle seit vielen Jahren Cadbury Kakao und wir sind immer wieder begeistert vom außergewöhnlich guten Geschmack.

This is perfect for me as I decant a few mugs of this into a pot that I keep in my drinks cupboard and leave the bucket in the storage area with my freezer.Our signature coffee bean blends are roasted in small batches by master roasters in the UK, to the highest quality standards. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO. The Luxury Hot Chocolate Duo bundle presents you with our Luxury Hot Chocolate and Winter Spiced Hot Chocolate to indulge in.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. They mention that the contents are great, it's housed in a good container and that it'll last forever. The chocolate is sweetened with sugar from Kasinthula, a Fairtrade co-operative in Malawi and flavoured with creamy vanilla from Fairtrade farmers in Madagascar. Easy to make by simply adding hot water, this 2kg pack is ideal for both work and home enjoyment and provides a delightful alternative to tea and coffee.

Our mission is to help end exploitation in the cocoa industry, creating a world where farmers thrive and prosper, Divine's business model reflects the belief that producers should earn a share of the profits they help to create. I always hated the fact that we have to throw away the tub it comes in, as we want to live more sustainably, so when I found this 5KG bucket I had to have it. The cottage isn’t there any more, but the pear tree from its garden still stands outside the main Cadbury reception at the Bournville factory.

With all the leading British baby formula and ready to feed milk for export worldwide from Hipp, Aptamil, SMA and Cow and Gate. This huge 5kg tub of great tasting Cadbury's Hot Chocolate is perfect for use in any workplace or catering application. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. All of the cocoa in Divine chocolate is grown in Ghana by Kuapa Kokoo, a co-operative of cocoa farmers who own the largest share of the Divine company - the cocoa farmers receive 44% of the profits. All Fairtrade producers follow our ethical and environmental standards, which make environmental protection an integral part of farming.Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is a delicious hot chocolate drink, for that perfect cup sprinkle three heaped teaspoonful into a cup of hot milk and enjoy. We recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred plant based milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment