276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Static Duster- 3 Piece Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dust is a combination of microparticles of hair and dead skin cells, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, insect droppings, soil, food crumbs, and particulates in the air. It may be stiff to bend initially, however please do not be afraid to apply some pressure when bending for the first time.

Now - for me that is a totally fantastic result - no dust and an ever enthusiastic hubby - who just loves to do all the dusting .Flash Dust Magnets have unique fibers that adapt shape to easily get into nooks and crannies, so you get rid of dust and hair on virtually any surface without spreading it around your home. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The fiber material has excellent vacuum performance and can effectively absorb dust, hair and other impurities to keep the surface clean. The Hurricane Spin Duster makes cleaning and dusting impossible places like bookshelves and blinds easy. Friends and family have loved receiving vouchers and have given me great feedback on the flash mop and duster.

When I first used the Green Vivid Lambswool Duster, I was impressed with how much dust it picked up and how little dust it sent into the air. Tips to know: it's particularly convenient for picking up pet hair as most pets shed all time or if you suffer from dust allergies. This set of three pads, designed for the Clean Reach Scrubber (sold separately), effortlessly tackles grime and stains.Look for dusters that you can extend, turn around, tilt, fold, and lock into place once they are in the position you need them," says Gazzo. Designed for maximum efficiency, these dusters boast superior static attraction, making dust cling like a magnet instead of being pushed around. According to Alessandro Gazzo from Emily's Maids of North Dallas, a 24-foot pole is ideal because shorter poles may not be long enough for some areas and longer poles can get too wobbly. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment