276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee M18FTR-0 M18 Fuel Trim Router 18V Brushless Body Only 4933471604

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. With this Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ trim router, you won’t need an AC power supply – this cordless model delivers performance that’s every bit as impressive, but from a battery (not included).

Our M12™ cordless system offers more than 115 unique sub-compact solutions, transforming inefficient manual tools. I had to clean my work of debris frequently otherwise my bit would have a hard time cutting and the dust would melt unto it causing less cutting. A top quality tool, with lots of accessories ( different bases ,bushes ect) quite heavy ( with out battery) but feels nice in the hand. Dual-LED lights illuminate the workpiece for greater application visibility in low light conditions.Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Industrial Tool Supplies (London) Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal credit. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides. Part of Milwaukee's M18 FUEL range, this FTR Trim Router's powerful brushless motor delivers the performance of AC trim routers, providing up to 31,000 rpm for effective, smooth cutting. Great little tool and well worth the money even comes in a HD box not ideal if you got packout boxes but they do adapters!

MX FUEL™ revolutionises the light equipment market by delivering the performance, run time, and durability demanded by the trades without the hazards associated with emissions, noise, vibration, and the frustrations of petrol maintenance. all while reducing the need for ongoing maintenance and the amount of heat generated to work more effectively. The Milwaukee M18 FTR FUEL ¼” Trim Router from ITS delivers precision, speed, power and smoothness precisely when and where you need it. I'm sure if I used a real bit from a company who builds quality sharp bits, I would of had much cleaner cuts.mm micro-adjustment, an active brake for quick router bit stops, and dual LED lights for illuminating the work surface. Supplied in a sturdy Milwaukee HD Box carry case, this router also comes with 2x dust extraction attachments, a 146mm sub-baseplate which accepts 31. It is often sooner than this however different banks process these with varying levels of efficiency. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary. With their extensively large range of products, they have made a name for themselves amongst both amateurs and professionals.

As part of the design, the tool utilizes every bit of battery power when you need, all while reducing the need for ongoing maintenance by reducing the amount of heat generated and working more efficiently. The ergonomic BODYGRIP® and overmold pommels provide the best control and comfort in application to enhance precision and reduce fatigue. We are on a mission to create a completely cordless jobsite with our complementary M12™ and M18™ systems. The router integrates three Milwaukee-exclusive technologies - the POWERSTATE brushless motor, REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack, and REDLINK PLUS intelligence hardware and software.Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the MILWAUKEE® M18™ Fuel™ ½” Router delivers best-in-class cordless performance with 2. It also produces less noise and cools down quicker to deliver years of maintenance free performance. By working closely with users, we can better understand what they do, what they need, and how we can help make their work easier, faster and more productive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment