276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Steeped in both family and tradition, Bushmills Irish Whiskey has been pioneering distinctive single malt whiskeys for more than 400 years. More mature and complex than the standard blend: the house character of honey and apples are there but the 10 year old malt has much more oomph. Further, we reserve the right to modify, change, discontinue the Service, add or remove features, update the Service, change its appearance, temporarily and permanently, at any time, in whole or any part thereof. As a side note, blending it with a Laphroaig quarter cask (don't tell the SWA) results in a fantastic dram. Water makes the whiskey a bit more “cereal-forward” with some porridge notes and Nilla wafers taking center stage.

Matured almost exclusively in ex-bourbon casks this is a single malt that is on par with many of its Scottish cousins. I find this 10 year a tad "rough" compared to the Black Bush, but in a very nice way which makes it perhaps a bit more interesting.Any new functionalities, tools and features shall be part of and governed by the Terms from the moment they are launched and/or available. Now, as an advanced novice, I have gained a much greater respect for it, and I feel it is a very nice drink, and a major cut above the everyday Irish blends.

You shall not contribute any discriminatory, racially offensive, abusive, offensive, threatening, intimidating, inaccurate, incomplete, obscene, profane, harassing, or illegal material and/or Contributions, or any other Contributions that infringes, or may infringe, or violates or may violate, any third party’s rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights, rights of privacy and publicity. We grant to registered Members a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use the Service and to view its contents (“License”). Triple distilled and cask-matured, there's satisfying richness, warmth and a touch of honey sweetness in every sip. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.However, most importantly, my dad loved this brand so at least now I know what to get him for Father's Day. Please read our Privacy Statement for more information on our use and processing of your personal information. NOSE: very gentle and fresh; creamy, a bit of citrus (lemon, lime), banana bread, ripe banana skin, apples, slightly floral, a touch of cocoa powder. Not a bad whisky at all, considering that my colleague Heiko and I drank a whole bottle (he 25%, me the rest) to celebrate an event going well. The richness of the pear eventually envelopes the spice and acts as a silencer to the green peppercorn bullet, but there's still some smoke in the air as the honeyed finish comes to a close.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment