276°
Posted 20 hours ago

On Her Knees: Memoir of a Prayerful Jezebel

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BBC defends 'racist' Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce' How a woman-hating loner who worked at GCHQ became obsessed with an American spy and stabbed her at weekly netball match

Husband of British mother, 66, found stabbed to death in Italian dream home is the prime suspect and could... Barrymore responded by getting onto her knees as she said: 'Oh please, do you want to know ironically who dislikes me the most sometimes? Myself.' M&S Christmas advert 2023: Hannah Waddingham, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Zawe Ashton join Queer Eye's Tan France in a very star-studded ad Ashanti wows in a racy bodysuit as she coordinates costumes with beau Nelly at his Halloween 'G.I. Moe' birthday celebration Victoria Coren Mitchell, 51, reveals she's given birth to her second child with her comedian husband David, 49, as they share the tot's sweet nameSTEPHEN GLOVER: Instead of this giant blame game, the Covid Inquiry should really be examining whether... Big Brother SPOILER: Henry FINALLY admits he has feelings for Jordan as heopens up about their secret kisses and yearns for 'clarity' James Blunt shares emotional meaning behind his new song The Girl That Never Was: 'I deal with it by writing' Dua Lipaannounces the release date for new single Houdini - marking her first solo music in THREE YEARS British Soap Awards are CANCELLED: ITV make surprise announcement ceremony will not take place next year...

The View's executive producer Brian Teta squirms live on air as Joy Behar FINALLY reveals the real reason why she was 'fired' from daytime show Kelly Clarkson, 41, shows off her slender shape in a denim dress when chatting up Priscilla star Jacob ElordiAnd in all honesty, I think blaming purity culture for her marriage failing is also disingenuous. That marriage would have been doomed regardless. Her husband, while not the worst of her partners but any stretch, was selfish and controlling, and he would have been regardless of her sexual history. And I’m sorry, I really am, but speaking of her infidelity as a piece of her grand sexual journey and as a way of getting even with him for sleeping with another woman before they were married was...yikes. And I’d be okay with it if she reflected and admitted that that was a terrible and unhealthy thing to do, but by her tone, she doesn’t sound guilty for doing it. Please, have all of the consensual sex you desire, but don’t cheat, and PLEASE, do not try to justify it. Princess Olympia of Greece is all smiles as she's spotted leaving her London home with TikTok chef Thomas Straker Inside Matthew Perry's relationship with stepfather Keith Morrison and five half-siblings: Actor loved babysitting the kids after becoming a big brother aged 12 - and the troubled star depended on his 'beautiful sisters' when he woke from coma as an adult Storm Ciaran smashes into Britain: Gales 'that could hit 110mph' batter coastal towns, tear down trees, shut... Daniel Radcliffe breaks down in tears in FIRST trailer for documentary about his Harry Potter stunt double...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment