276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Shave 127 g Skin Conditioning Shaving Powder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SENSITIVITY TEST : Before using Magic Powder Shave for the first time, the following test must be performed. Like King mentioned earlier, this depilatory powder contains a combination of calcium hydroxide, calcium thioglycolate, and calcium carbonate. She explains that the thioglycolate breaks down the hair for removal, the hydroxide controls the pH level of the product, and the carbonate absorbs moisture to achieve a closer shave. According to cosmetic chemist Ginger King, these hair removers work because of calcium thioglycolate, which "helps to break off hair the bond to achieve a depilatory effect. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Naturally, the beauty sleuths on TikTok claim to have found the best and most affordable depilatory out there: SoftSheen-Carson Magic Fragrant Shaving Powder. Anyone who opts to remove their own body hair will likely agree with me — waxing hurts like hell; shaving takes forever and causes way too many nicks and cuts, considering all that hair usually grows back in a couple of days. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Repeated applications in a short period of time increase the risk of sensitivity, so it is important to wait at least 24 hours between applications," Woolery-Lloyd advises.Works better than any female product I know it says it's for men but there are millions of women everywhere who use this and it works great!

The genital area has especially sensitive skin and the depilatory cream could easily burn mucosal skin," Woolery-Lloyd explains. great for underarms I know this product is meant for men but I have used it on my underarms for years.great product overall it is a great product a little on the nair side in regards to the smell but it does the trick. TJ Beauty Products cannot accept responsibility for damages / shortages / incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period. If you’re looking for a razorless shave, try one of MAGIC’s shaving products that provides a clean shave in just minutes. Pseudofolliculitis barbae [razor bumps], a condition commonly seen in brown-skin men that results from shaving, can be very frustrating for those who deal with it," she says.

Additionally, this product contains fragrance as well as other ingredients like cinnamon derivates and linalool, which can cause contact allergies of the skin," she adds. Ingredients can be subject to change by the manufacturer with no warning and this has no bearing on us the seller.

RAZORLESS SHAVING POWDER: Formulated especially for Black Men to help stop razor bumps, this Shaving Powder (depilatory) provides a clean, razorless shave. Cookies and related technology are used for adevrtising to learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment