276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terry's Chocolate Orange Large Chocolate Easter Egg with mini eggs bag, 230g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Encased within it are delicious, tiny sugar-coated candies which look and taste like mini smarties, adding extra texture and taste that make this a truly stand-out Easter egg.

We’ve even tried a few ourselves (all in the name of journalism, of course) so look out for our tasting notes on some of the eggs to see our expert opinion. The egg itself is a gigantic milk chocolate offering with some streaks of white and dark chocolate for decorative purposes.

And yes, if you use gluten free biscuits for the base, check all your products for ‘may contain’ warnings/gluten-containing ingredients AND safely prepare your cooking area/equipment correctly – it is suitable for Coeliacs. I’ve become a bit of a chocolate orange addict in the last couple of months and as you can see… I still am ? I doubled this recipe and made one with some lemon curd folded in instead of the chocolate orange – both were gone in seconds! Having been dubbed ‘the Queen of gluten-free’ by Nigella Lawson, she creates recipes that show you how to unlock all the foods you miss. We think it pairs particularly beautifully with milk and dark chocolate — the uplifting fruity flavour shining through, underscored by deeper, nuanced cocoa notes.

My goal with this blog is to give you the fun, laughter, confidence and knowledge to bake and cook whatever you fancy! This chocolate Easter Egg features a strong chocolate orange flavour without being too overpowering. Unfortunately I can’t help what the magazine has printed and if they had to delete some words to make it fit to the magazine.

This cute Easter chick is made from creamy white chocolate which, though sweet, avoids being too sweet and is similar in taste to milkybar. What: Chocolate orange fans, this one's for you - Selfridges’ egg mixes single origin dark chocolate with zesty orange chocolate, and it looks pretty smart too.

This recipe is an awesome one to make by hand because I only use an electric mixer for whisking air into the eggs and sugar.Popping with a multitude of different colours and sprinkles, this is an egg which would appeal particularly to children. I had to convert the metric measurements to ounces and cups, but it was easy (thanks to Siri) and the cheesecake turned out perfect! The chocolate is thick but soft in texture, and offers a deliciously creamy and rich chocolate taste. With their glossy shells and striking orange stripes, these delectable bites are sure to impress any guest.

Hi, I have tried your recipe and the mixture was quite sloppy i literally poured it over the biscuit base. Yes, there’s still pink gin, exploding candy and marshmallows for those who crave them, but the newest eggs to jostle for a place at Easter are understated and sophisticated. Once you've polished off the egg, you still have a load of gold-flecked praline truffles to look forward to. Also, make sure you use dark chocolate ALWAYS and never use milk chocolate to make brownies – they won’t work!Made with cocoa butter and rice powder, this egg is soft in texture, but has a unique taste that some may love and some may dislike. This layered egg - with a thick milk chocolate shell, dark middle layer and golden milk chocolate egg at the centre - has an impressively smooth mouthfeel, though we found the dark chocolate more sugary than you’d expect. If you've never made a no bake cheesecake before, I highly recommend reading through my guide first!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment