276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Healing the Soul of a Woman: How to Overcome Your Emotional Wounds

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do you want to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back, and pursue your true destiny as God’s beloved? It's like a relative who you have known forever, so you assume you have heard all their stories and life philosophy. I am a Christian but I stepped away from the church several years ago because I was hurt by church members and a pastor at the time. The Second appendix, Who you are in Christ Jesus, gives statements to read and review from Scripture as you seek to change your thinking into someone who has been healed and redeemed through Christ.

I am beyond thankful I read this book when I almost passed it up, thinking I would already know what was contained within the pages. She also makes sweeping generalization statements as if they are known truths without delving into why she thinks the statements are true. Each chapter guides you through whatever obstacles may be holding you back to find your true destiny as God’s beloved. I absolutely have a long way yet to go, but i am confident that using what i have learned in this book, referring back to it and of course studying Gods holy word, i will one day be fully healed through Christ who is my strength and redeemer.Readers of Meyer will be familiar with her encouragement to control thoughts and concentrate on God's Word. Sign up to the Little, Brown newsletter for news of upcoming publications, competitions and updates from our authors. But hearing her story and listening to her explain how a person can be hurt and forgive themselves and those who have hurt them in such a relatable way really touched my heart.

As a woman who endured years of abuse, abandonment, and betrayal by those closest to me, my answer is “yes! I picked up this book because I struggle with hurts from my past and I was feeling overwhelmed with hurt and triggers from past traumas.

Can a woman who has been deeply hurt by life’s circumstances, or even a man she loved and trusted, be healed? Her bestsellers include Power Thoughts; The Confident Woman; Look Great, Feel Great; Starting Your Day Right; Ending Your Day Right; Approval Addiction; How to Hear from God; Beauty for Ashes ; and Battlefield of the Mind . My friend was reading it and after reading it and knowing some of what she is struggling with I believe this book will do more harm than good due to basing so much of the teaching on a supposed prosperity on earth for people of faith that is not promised in the Bible. She also shares a lot of solid Biblical advice for healing and how to become a healthy, whole person in Christ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment