276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush (Happy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From tinted moisturisers to the Rare Beauty blush, their carefully created line aims to redefine the meaning of beauty by offering products that embrace individuality. The shade matches me to a T and the waxy texture of the pencil seems to stay put impressively throughout the day. We've found the very best rare Beauty blush alternatives the internet has to offer and put them all in one place for you. Combining makeup with skincare, the blush is infused with sodium hyaluronate to help hydrate the skin for up to eight hours.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez | Sephora Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez | Sephora

My one bugbear was it did settle into some dry patches, but overall, I think it will become my new go-to. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410)].Overall this is an amazing blush and I would definitely recommend it as it is wonderful and beautiful. The texture is so finely milled which makes it a dream to blend and provides some impressive coverage.

Rare Beauty makeup review: The best and worst products Rare Beauty makeup review: The best and worst products

If you’ve been wanting to try the brand for a while now, you can find my top picks below, plus the ones you can probably live without. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations.

MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]. All trademarked names, brands, and products mentioned on this site are the sole property of their respective trademark owners.

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Mini Liquid Blush Trio | Space NK Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Mini Liquid Blush Trio | Space NK

They're so fine that they allow you to create the thinnest of flicks and have become a personal favourite of mine for using on the waterline to help define. Not only have we seen it deliver the best Dior lip oil dupes, but the social media platform has come through with Rare Beauty dupes, too. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410)>. However, unlike most lip tints and stains, these didn't dry my lips out at all and were comfortable to wear.

Despite being not my type on paper, this managed to grip even the teeniest of lashes and didn’t make a mess whilst doing so (partly why I dislike bigger brushes – it gets everywhere).

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush | Space NK

With its lightweight and water-resistant formula, the Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Melting Blush combines spherical powders together with pigments and a blend of non-greasy and weightless oils. The shade “Enlighten” was the perfect pearl for my skin tone and really hit the light in the most perfect way. Space NK does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Space NK to edit or delete any content you have submitted.It might take you a few goes to get a deep colour pay-off but the more subtle effect does make it easy to tidy up any mistakes. The uber-creamy formula makes them a dream to blend, however, this does make them not 100% crease-proof, but they're so sheeny I almost don't mind. So, when Rare Beauty launched in 2020, I mentally filed it in another pile of celebs launching beauty brands and lost the file.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment