276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral Essentials Lumineux Teeth Whitening Strips- 21 Treatments Dentist Formulated and Certified Non Toxic - Sensitivity Free - NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, and SLS Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Truth be told, Lumineux’s results fall short of more traditional formulas that use hydrogen or carbamide peroxide — which are proven whitening agents — but not by much. They work effectively by adhering to your teeth and bleaching away stains, providing noticeable results in a few weeks of consistent use," he says. Make sure your hands are dry, peel the top strip off the backing and press the gel side against your teeth.

From every version of crest strips, plus white whitening, go smile, burst strips, dentist recommend opalescent to various DYI methods. These strips are lovingly made with purposeful and uncompromising™ ingredients, like Coconut oil and Dead Sea salt, so you can whiten without the sensitivity. If you want fast teeth whitening results, you may also consider hydrogen peroxide whitening solutions, or explore our recommended non-peroxide teeth whitening products.If you have sensitive teeth or are looking for a gentler alternative to products with lots of hydrogen peroxide, this kit may be a good fit for you. Brushing your teeth before you place the strips is recommended so that plaque will not interfere with a close fit for the strips,” says Dr. However, these strips claim to cause “zero sensitivity,” and according to one of our testers with extremely sensitive teeth, the claim is accurate—these were the first whitening strips ever that she could use for the allotted time frame. We appreciated how easy they were to apply, how effectively they worked, and how accessible they are.

I would get discouraged at first and think it wasn’t working, but my hygienist assured me they work, just slower than the whitener I’m used to at the dentist. Made with a dissolving agent that causes the strips to gradually disappear after you apply them, these whitening strips will brighten up stains in just a few weeks. Strips that don’t quite reach the gum line or can’t successfully wrap around to the underside of the teeth can leave spotty results. This might be because it relies heavily on oils to whiten the teeth, so the gel is less thick than those that use peroxide. To help determine the best teeth whitening strips, we consulted Diane Klein, DDS, co-owner of Dynamic Dental P.

I also used the toothpaste and mouthwash and although they helped, you really could just use the strips and see great results.

We all have different shapes and sizes of teeth; that is why custom trays from your dentist are preferred,” she explains.The typical ingredients in teeth whitening—including the ones used in a dental office—are either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. The size of the strip, the ingredients in the whitening gel, and even the flavor of the gel can influence if you’ve found the right whitening treatment. As their motto states: “You shouldn’t have to choose between a product that is good for you and a product that actually works.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment