276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TikTok Girl Head-Scissors Brother: A Mixed Wrestling Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She had taken one fall when he made the mistake of getting caught in a bodyscissors and it was a choice between submission and a cracked rib. With so much pride and personal rivalries on the line, it was not unusual for the victor to go out of their way to humiliate the loser. Her toned legs kicked before finally getting them under her and she managed to force herself to her feet. As he made his way back to his car, he took notice of the huge palm trees and pristine gardens that were immaculately mowed, thinking to himself, if he works hard enough one day he might be able to afford such an amazing place. I have published one novella set in Hedonism II, the notorious Jamaican resort and am presently revising a second.

I noticed she had moved the coffee table further away from the couch, and now my mind went into some kind of extra sensory dimension. The thought of being dressed up in that cheerleader outfit and cheering Katie on at her next match was just extra motivation. I went to her from behind and grabbed her head, twisting it as I put my hands under her chin and my knee on her back. Hold on, I’m just fixing my hair,” Katie sat astride Alex’s stomach hands behind her head fixing her hair, which cause her prodigious breasts that had just smothered her opponent out for the third time in 5 minutes to stick out menacingly from her chest.As Kyle begins to completely fade from the pain, Malia eases up and lets go of the hold, Jess then untangles Kyle’s legs from the hold. Malia having had enough fun mentoring Kyle on how to do the cobra pose, suddenly lets go of his chin. The well-muscled blond girl with the cute face and the ponytail standing across from him didn’t quite match the sorority girl picture he’d had in his head.

Smoke landed the high-impact manoeuvre with his body splashing down onto his opponent’s with a loud crash-bang as the ring shook. She walked a little closer to him, as to get a better look and said, “place the pizza on the bench, young man”. This isn't very good, in fact its really shit for my size, and ive really felt shit about being that weak. Alex’s experience had taught him that most girls in the tournament had strong legs, but he was unprepared for the strength of this girl’s arms. U have pinned a lot many guys u think don’t u, which was the last match u won on points do u remember.Yes you are but still in a fight it’s the muscles which decides the outcome, u need to have balls to have that baby. It was definitely fun, and even though she was definitely stronger than most girls, I was still a lot stronger than her. Dominika still hadn’t made an attempt at getting up as she lay on her back in the centre of the ring. I was beginning to sense their was no escape, but as previously mentioned, Cheri was far from finished with me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment