276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YWNYT 44 Pcs Fake Chocolate, Realistic Candy Dessert, Props Fake Chocolate Model Artificial Food Chocolate Simulated Chocolates Models for Photography, Props Window Display, Home Decoration

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bringing together some of our finest creations, this curated collection makes an ideal gift – perfect for sharing with someone special. Most of my modeling chocolate ends up skin colored. To make skin color I like the ivory food color from americolor. Sometimes I add in some warm brown if I want the skin to be a bit darker. Of course the color combination it up to your preference.

Chocolate Models Videos and HD Footage - Getty Images

It’s designed to be super simple to print with, featuring a 5.2-inch touchscreen and clear UI. It can print between 15mm/s and 70mm/s depending on the intricacy and model detail — print at the lower end if you want more precision for your chocolate prints. As with the FoodBot S2, the 100 micron accuracy is fine for all but the most minuscule details. It prints with a 0.6mm nozzle, and comes with its own slicer, though you can use other slicers with it if you prefer. Some owners have recommended leaving the chocolate prints to stand for around 10 mins after printing before trying to remove them, giving the chocolate extra time to cool and solidify. It’s hygienic — the food filament never actually touches the printer — and easy to clean as you only need to clean the nozzle. Overall, it’s a fun and relatively cheap chocolate 3D printer to print your favorite creations with. WiiBoox Sweetin Chocolate Printer is a 3D technologies publisher that has covered 3D printers, 3D scanners, and 3D software since 2017. We have tested over 20 of the latest 3D printers and scanners, and our team has covered the biggest industry trends for more than 5 years.This box is no exception, bringing together some of our finest creations… from our much-loved Continental range – inspired by travels across Europe, to Classic – a celebration of our nation’s most loved chocolates and finally to Thorntons Pearls with their delicious centres, just perfect for sharing. One question I get a lot is can you use modeling chocolate the way that you use fondant. The answer is kinda. You can definitely make little details and accents out of modeling chocolate much like the way you use fondant but it doesn't have the stretch like fondant does. So if you want to cover your cake in modeling chocolate you have to panel it.

Chocolate Model Videos and HD Footage - Getty Images

The standard process for creating the everyday chocolate bars found on store shelves involves pouring melted chocolate into molds and cooling them until they solidify.

Believe it or not there is no special food coloring required to color modeling chocolate. Modeling chocolate already has liquid in it (corn syrup) so adding more won't hurt. I like to use artisan accents food coloring because it is highly concentrated or you can use regular gel food colors like americolor. I will literally smash the modeling chocolate into the table with the palm of my hand to work out lumps and get it smooth. After a couple of minutes, it will be smooth again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment