276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujifilm Superia Xtra 400 VV Type 27 Exp QuickSnap Disposable Camera x3 Pack

£26.975£53.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Non-digital hardware means that the images must be taken to be developed at your favorite photograph development store (can usually be done at most supermarkets if you don’t have a local Snappy Snaps) but adds to the magic. Camera does require 1x AA battery (included). The flash is for fill only as the shutter speed is set at 1/140 second. However, it’s quite powerful considering the F/10 aperture, and much more so than your very best smartphone flash or LED. Lens Filters Clear UV and Protection Filters Polarising Filters Neutral Density Filters Cokin Creative Filter System Other Filters Filter Stepping Rings Close-Up Lenses Binoculars & Scopes Binoculars Scopes Camera Bags & Cases Camera Bags Camera Bag Accessories Tripods & Heads Tripods Monopods, Minipods & clamps Tripod Heads & Accessories Planning a wedding, christening, birthday or just looking for a cheap camera for the kids or yourself to take a few snaps before getting them developed? It’s hard to recreate the magic that comes from a disposable camera.

A disposable camera is a single-use camera that comes preloaded with film. It's designed to be used once and then thrown away. It typically has a fixed focus lens and limited control over exposure, making it a simple and convenient option for capturing memories. How many photos can I take with a disposable camera? Fujifilm reminds you of the focusing limitations right on the camera. Still, I had a few snapshots where I was a little too close and the image is fuzzy. Since I wasn’t shooting with a measuring tape, I’m pretty sure it was user error. Ease of Use

Photos taken with the Fujifilm QuickSnap Single Use Camera

Memory Cards & Storage SD Cards Micro SD cards CFexpress cards Compact Flash and CFast cards Card Readers SSD and USB Drives Scanners Customers are saying: People are recommending it and it's an easy point and shoot camera to get to grips with. These little cameras are about as easy to use as it gets for the film. The film is already loaded, all you do is advance the film via thumbwheel until it won’t turn anymore, then simply look through the viewfinder and take a snap. If you want a little fill flash, just push the button up on the front of the camera until the pop-up plastic piece turns red, which means the flash is ready. Binoculars Vortex Binoculars Canon Binoculars Swarovski Binoculars Hawke Binoculars Celestron Binoculars Nikon Binoculars Steiner Binoculars Zeiss Binoculars Binocular Accessories The viewfinder is nearly impossible to use underwater with goggles, so you can’t really see what you are shooting underwater.

Cameras Mirrorless Cameras DSLR Cameras Digital Compact Cameras Video Cameras Lenses Mirrorless Camera Lenses DSLR Lenses Lens Filters Lens Accessories The reason to work with film is color, and the Superia film inside didn’t disappoint. Well, maybe if you’re expecting super accurate vivid digital camera colors you’ll be disappointed. The colors were a bit more muted. There’s some definite gold undertones. The greenery has a deeper color that I often edit into my digital files. Skies are a bluish gray. On-camera Lighting Flashguns Canon Fit Flash Sony Fit Flash Nikon Fit Flash Fujifilm Fit Flash Micro Four Thirds Fit Flash Panasonic Lumix S Fit Flash Flash Accessories LED Camera Lights The Specifications below are for the 800 speed film camera which is not available anymore as far as I can tell, but the waterproof one is still current. I could not find the white sheet for the ISO 400 film camera, however, because I don’t think they’d have two different models for each type of film, I’d guess the specs are the same for the ISO 400 camera with the exception of the flash range, which is now 3 meters maximum instead of the listed 4 meters. Number of exposures: Fuji uses their Superia 400 film which is marketing by itself as 24 exposures, but loading in a darkroom as they do when making the camera yields 27 images. You can get 27 images on any roll of 24 as long as you can load the camera yourself in the dark and do not have to advance it to the first shot mark; however, with motorized auto loading cameras, you probably won’t get any more than 25.Mirrorless System Lenses Canon RF Lenses Fujifilm X Mount Lenses Nikon Z Lenses Sony E Mount Lenses Sony G Master Lenses L Mount Lenses Micro Four Thirds Lenses Canon EF-M Lenses These plastic cameras have straightforward controls. It’s worth keeping a few things in mind when using them. So, whether you are using a Reusable or Disposable here are some tips to get the best images out of them: How To Get The Best From Your Reusable Film Camera.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment