276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jeb's Adventure On The Smith River

£7.895£15.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stephanie looked on with intense pleasure as the layers of white silk around Sarah's face inflated and then collapsed, the muffled rasping noise proof of the effectiveness of the gag she had applied. She adored placing her captives in severe and inescapable bondage, and over the years she had become increasingly proficient and inventive about the restraints she used. It was one of the aspects, along with the excellent financial rewards, that made slaving such an enjoyable pastime. Sit down and have a glass of this", her hostess invited, "and do call me Stephanie. It's so very formal calling me Miss Jones. There will be a time for that later."

The once quiet interior of the convenience store buzzed with activity. Amanda Taylor and Kat stood across the store, away from Deputy Bayless and the store manager. A third deputy named Brandon Galindo had also joined Bayless and the manager. Deputy Galindo was a thirty-four-year-old Hispanic man. He was ex-Marine and still appeared to keep in shape. Kat liked Galindo personally and had even felt a hint of disappointment after spotting the wedding ring on his finger.Hello" … "Hi honey! I'm glad you called." … "Samantha came over as usual and we did some sunbathing. We can't wait to show you our tans tomorrow." … "What?" … "Why? Can't they find somebody else?" … "Samantha's not going to like it."… "Can she talk to Brian at least, is he around?" … "Oh, I see." Sarah felt a slight stirring at this turn of events and thought that she should be concerned at the turn of events. Surprisingly, though, she wasn't concerned, and something in her head told her that she just wanted to please this vision of beauty who was her host and her employer. Wendy was worried. What would "Mother" do while she kept her company? So far, she hadn't hurt her much apart from adding the bondage hood and head to toe rope to her bondage. But Wendy wouldn't put it past her to be a lot nastier, though she really hoped not. Being deprived of her sight and ability to move was driving Wendy around the bend, but of course there was no point in saying that or asking for anything to be eased. It also had the effect of making her far more aware of bodily sensations, so that she was reacting far more to the vibrator than she had initially. Sarah was not sure what Stephanie was talking about but was not about to disappoint her hostess, "However you wish, Stephanie, I am just very grateful for the offer of accommodation tonight". The man stood and looked over the thoroughly bound and gagged women. "These babes aren't going anywhere."

Oh yes, my girl. This is just the beginning. You're going to be very sorry that you came to work for me, very sorry indeed!" As soon as the disgusting rag was in her mouth, Kat began to retch and gag. The robber ignored her distress and grabbed a roll of duct tape from the duffel bag. He tore the tape from the roll and plastered it over Kat's stuffed mouth. He lashed the tape completely around her head, disregarding the havoc it would create on her hair when removed. After several loops around her head and her mouth, the he tore off the duct tape and smoothed the end against her cheek. I love the feeling, Miss Jones", she said reverting to her full title in recognition of her somewhat compromising and embarrassing position, "but I don't think I can move now." No, Sarah. Please leave that on for a moment. You clearly enjoy the feel of silk. Why don't you just lay down for a moment and luxuriate in the feel of the sheets. Sensations are so much more sensitive when you can't see, don't you think?" Sorry, it's all my fault," Cindy apologized as she got to her feet. "I shouldn't have brought that subject up."

The Adventures of The Associates

You want me to turn around?” The way the armed Doll stayed silent made the whole situation scarier for Paula, as the grey clad intruder slowly nodded and repeated the signal. Nodding, Paula turned slowly around, wondering what was going on as she heard Mary call out “what the…” The men came and unstrapped her, and unfastened the fetters from the floor. Then they helped her, still gagged and handcuffed and now fettered as well, to climb down from the van. They were in an ill-lit basement, with plenty of room for the van. They went through a doorway into a much better-lit room, where a policewoman sat behind a desk. What?’ shouted Suzanne. “You can´t be serious! I mean ... look, I´m white, I´m a regular churchgoer. How can I be a terrorist?’ Brent fumed. That man had been one of his strongest supporters. Had the little tart offered to sleep with him or something? I saw the frown on her face and I could tell that the guys were going to have to stay away longer. I didn't pay any attention to the rest of the conversation. I was too depressed. I slumped down on the sofa and cried. I missed Brian a lot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment