276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galt Toys, Playnest - Farm, Sit Me Up Baby Seat, Ages 0 Months Plus & LAMAZE Freddie The Firefly - Clip on Pram and Pushchair Newborn Baby Toy, Sensory Toy for Babies Boys and Girls From 0-6 Months

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

JL10 'This product gives her somewhere she can sit safely whilst she is just getting used to sitting and I just pop a couple of toys in with her and she loves it. She enjoys a little independence not having to sit on our knee or lay down all the time and I get the peace if mind that she can't hurt herself.' Steph 'My 5 month old loves this. Lots of different textures and sounds around the edge to keep her entertained.'

The (usually) bold colours, patterns and sounds of a play nest will stimulate them while encouraging hand-eye coordination, and fine and gross motor skills as it will be a lot easier for your child to play with toys. And let's not forget that it gives you the chance to have both of your hands free for five glorious minutes too...

Play nest safety

It is clear Google has attempted to make the Nest Audio a music speaker first and a smart speaker second. That makes sense, given the Nest Mini is just as good a smart speaker but costs half the money. Also known as cocoons or pods, baby nests are essentially a mini cushioned day bed that comes with padded sides to provide your little one with a safe, snuggly and compact spot to relax. They might sound like an absolute luxury, but during those precious early days you spend a lot of time juggling your little one with life admin. Annie 'Excellent product for my 3month old great nephew, safe and reliable. Cover comes off to wash, bonus! X'

The Nest Audio is generally repairable via the Google Store. The outer fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, while the inside enclosure is made of 70% recycled plastic plus aluminium and magnesium. Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and get an alert if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your Android phone or tablet. The Nest Hub can do all of the usual smart assistant things too. It can show you recipes, searches, set timers and alarms, control a large variety of third-party smart home devices and even stream a live feed from compatible smart cameras such as Google’s Nest Hello doorbell.Cara 'This is a great playnest, very good value for money. My baby loves the animals, even the ones which don't do anything.' The Home tab gives you shortcuts for the things you do most, like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap or two – and get to the good stuff faster. The Feed tab highlights important events in your home in one place. Here, you’ll also find ways to get more out of your devices and improve your home setup.

Sonni 'Quality product and would recomend to anyone. Really helps with learning to sit. Put some balls in and it's a little ball pool too.' During the first few weeks, newborn babies can snooze for up to 22 hours a day. While snuggles are essential for bonding, if your bubba only dozed in your arms for that entire time, you would never get anything done! So, if you want to provide a safe space for your little one to relax and give your biceps a break in the process, this is where baby nests step in. Nowknownasmummy 'Great product giving good support as baby learns to sit on her own only downfall is it doesn't come with any attached toys and nowhere to hook anything on.' Magicalmum 'We bought the ring for my 5 month grandson who was sitting up but occasionally would fall to the side . He loves it and if he does fall it's deep sides protect his head It has some rattle and squeaky toys around the outside , It's lovely bright colours which baby's love would reccomend to anyone .'Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working internet connection.) They are great for freeing up your arms during the day, but baby nests are not recommended for use during the night or for unsupervised sleep. According to The Lullaby Trust, sleeping on anything but a firm, flat surface can increase the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Sophia 'Love this item it's excellent value and the product is well worth the money it entertainment value is second to none' Naomi 'This is great play nest to keep little one occupied however I wish I had of bought it sooner as little one is almost 8 months and is starting to climb out of it! I've only had it about 2 weeks!' Generally suitable from birth, most play nests are inflatable which means you can store them away easily and take them away on trips or to grandparents' house too.

Jojo 'My son loves this item.. he's content inside it playing and now has mastered to crawl out and into it .' Set up, manage, and control your Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of compatible connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app. Collette 'I bought this as a gift, I would definitely recommend this from birth upwards very satisfactory.' The Nest Hub is generally repairable. The casing is made of 54% recycled post-consumer plastic, part of Google’s commitment to include recycled materials in all its products launching from 2022. The company publishes environmental impact reports for some of its products, but has yet to publish one for the updated Nest Hub. Google will recycle devices free of charge. Observations Lylexx 'Bought this to aid my son with Sitting up. There isn't much to play with on there, So he normally gets bored, and falls asleep in there!'Lin 'Ideal for a young baby not old enough to sit up. Only scored average on some but only because baby's is too young to get full benefit from it yet but so far she loves it'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment