276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stardrops The Pink Stuff Miracle Laundry Oxi Powder Stain Remover, Whites, 1 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I mocked “The Pink Stuff” as being the most literal product name I’ve ever heard, well, the naming of “The Miracle Laundry OXI Powder Stain Remover,” would seem to indicate that its makers took my retroactive feedback very seriously, and chose to name their sister-product in the most convoluted way possible. In her free time, Blossom openly admits to being a music geek and indulges her creative side through crocheting, baking, singing and writing.

This stain Miracle Laundry Oxi Powder Stain Remover has our amazing fresh, clean Pink Stuff fragrance. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. To test the product's bathroom cleaning capabilities, we smeared a glass shower door with shampoo and shower gel, then left it to dry over 24 hours.

I’m aware that I’m starting to sound like one of those food bloggers who require you to read a twenty-page digression on the culture of a little-known area of Italy and its history of olive growing before finally letting you have the recipe for tapenade, so let’s move on. Do not keep solutions of this product in sealed container as it will continue to give off oxygen and may leek. The Pink Stuff The Miracle Laundry Oxi Powder Stain Remover for Colours is for colour fast garments and fabrics only.

Overall, however, this is an effective multi-purpose cleaner that scored 81/100 and works well on a range of hard surfaces, taking serious stains in its stride. In-wash or fabric cleaning solutions can’t penetrate the fibres of waterproof fabrics, and as was the case with the machine-washing experiment, this would possibly remove/dissolve the starching used on the fabric too. Pre Soak: Dissolve 1 scoop into 3L water and soak for 1 hour max and then wash as normal or rinse thoroughly. When it comes to vertical blinds, the non-waterproof type can’t be soaked in a bath of water mixed with The Miracle Laundry OXI Powder Stain Remover for the same reason that the other non-waterproof blinds I mentioned can’t.Blossom enjoys delving into the intricacies of products and refining testing protocols for hundreds of items. However, applying a moderate degree of common sense (which TBH my mother might tell you that I also cannot claim any expertise in) leads me to think that the fact that these things are notated for the The Miracle Laundry OXI Powder Stain Remover while they’re absent from say, Bold washing powder (which I also looked up for the purposes of comparison) suggests to me that this is a fairly harsh cleaning product. uk/Household/Laundry-%26-Ironing/Fabric-Stain-Removers/Pink-Stuff-Oxi-Powder-For-Colours-1kg/p/797697" on this server. Always follow washing machine instructions on garment or fabric care label and always wash colours separately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment