276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Reaper Death Nut Challenge Version 3.0 get all the world's hottest peppers in one challenge - ghost, scorpion, habanero and more

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Death Nut: 2-X Carolina Reaper, 2-X Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers and a sprinkling of 100% pure all natural 13,000,000 Scoville Capsaicin Crystals to make things interesting. After consuming Level 5 (The Death Nut) you must endure the burn for 5 minutes to complete the challenge. We load each challenge with enough super-hot peanuts for 1-3 victims. Time for a little multi-player fun?

Way more fun than the Single Chip Challenge! Do you have what it takes to conquer 5 increasing heat levels made with the hottest peppers on earth? This is the perfect gift for that spicy food lover in your family!

The Death Nut: so you’ve made it this far congratulations! Get ready for some real pain Sm okin Ed’s Pepper-X, Carolina Reaper Peppers, Moruga Scorpion Peppers + Carolina Reaper Powder

bought this for my boyfriend and his gang of dummies. let me tell you I had more fun watching these guys suffer than you can imagine. totally worth the price of admission i laughed for hours. boys said it was 100% legit and tasted great but way hot You asked for it so Blazing Foods delivered. New peppers, improved flavor variations, triple the peanuts, and a totally new Level 5 Deathnut! The Deathnut is made with a new super-hot pepper distillate that is spray-dried into a powder form delivering a whopping 16,000,000 Scoville Heat Units. Level 4 – Double shot of Carolina Reaper Peppers, a double shot of 7-Pot Brain Strain & Trinidad Moruga Scorpion PeppersThe Death Nut: 3-X Carolina Reaper + 2-X Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers, 7-Pot Primo Pepper & 16 million Scoville Capsaicin Crystals Single Player – LOF points will be awarded for eating ALL the nuts or HALF the nuts from an UNOPENED box! Each level starts with a base peanut made using a dose of Carolina Reaper to establish consistent flavor and heat. Then we perform 5 additional steps to make each level unique and progressively hotter with a load of the world’s hottest peppers. All small-batch and handcrafted to ensure consistency and quality. You know those Doritos Roulette bags that have really spicy chips among regular nacho cheese Doritos? Now imagine one of those hot Doritos tortilla chips and multiplying its hotness with a factor of twenty. Balls #1 & #2 are just hot enough to let you know you’re stepping into a fiery challenge and leave you wanting more. Interestingly enough the wonderful savory flavors and very pepper-forward taste profile provide a very false sense of “hell yes” let’s go attitude.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment