276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lenovo IdeaPad 5i 14 Inch Touch FHD Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Chromebook – Storm Grey Laptop

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's 4GB of RAM to ensure you won't have trouble taking care of light multitasking, and on the 14" Full HD screen, you'll get a really clear, crisp picture; perfect for streaming your favourite dramas.

Next-level connectivity: With all the ports and connectors you’ll ever need, the IdeaPad 5i Chromebook 14" accommodates virtually any peripheral with its audio jack, USB 3. Waves-certified user-facing stereo speakers with built-in amplifier and Dolby Audio deliver crystal-clear audio.com%2Fbusiness%2Fbenefits%2F%3FIPromoID%3DLEN818484%22%20target%3D%22_self%22%20style%3D%22text-wrap%3A%20wrap%3B%22%3E%3Cstrong%3ELe%3C%2Fstrong%3E%3C%2Fa%3E%3Cspan%20style%3D%22text-wrap%3A%20wrap%3B%22%3E%3C%2Fspan%3E%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fadmin. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. cost%2C%20fixed-term%2C%20optional%20protection%20plan%20minimizes%20the%20cost%20of%20unexpected%20repairs.

Make it snappy With a fast and responsive up to 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor and up to 512GB SSD storage, the IdeaPad 5i Chromebook Gen 6 (14" Intel) easily handles the heaviest tasks as it powers you through 10 hours* of battery life.AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Athlon, EPYC, FreeSync, Ryzen, Radeon, Threadripper and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. I thought perhaps it might have been a beta or enabled flag bug… But I power washed and ran into the same issue without any device customization. The latest aspect in this journey brought be from the land of souped up personal laptops to the humble ChromeBook – in this case Lenovo’s IdeaPad 5i ChromeBook – here are my thoughts. Talk to Google to manage tasks on Chromebook and stream your shows and tunes on a 14â IPS FHD touchscreen display and crystal-clear, Waves Audio™-certified sound system. Connect to high-speed peripherals with the USB ports, and send data wirelessly between devices using Bluetooth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment