276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Jogger City Select 2 Pushchair, Carrycot & Weather Shield | Lightweight & Compact Stoller | Converts From Single to Double | Radiant Slate

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With over 14 configurations customise your city select® 2 with a second seat, infant capsule, bassinet, or glider board to create the all-in-one stroller that keeps up with your growing family.

Recommendation: You can use the screws that come with the brackets, however once you drill the holes they may not be super tight.The wheels in the front can be locked straight instead of being able to swivel so it will significantly improve your mobility through tough terrain. And when I’m trying to get my toddler and baby out of the buggy it’s impossible for me to get everything in at the same time. I read a post years ago that when you use a bag for a stroller and gate check it, you can put in a few extra items too. Overall, my favorite features on the 2 are that you can collapse the stroller with the seat attached and it auto locks. I usually put my biggest kid in the bottom back seat just to bc it makes me feel better, but I’m not sure it makes a huge difference?

There is no shock absorption and because the wheels are solid rubber, baby will feel every little pebble or bump you hit. For a single stroller it works well for running, however, once you add a second child it gets a little more complicated.Once you get to the plane door take off the two seats and set them by the outside door and then fold the stroller frame up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment