276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Men Don't Love Women Like You!: The Brutal Truth About Dating, Relationships, and How to Go from Placeholder to Game Changer

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was one of the few cars after the hurricanes Irma and Maria that was still going, so I was lucky to get it. The goal is to make him feel like you two are in a relationship so he starts falling in love with that idea. It’s wonderful, the content is great and the narrator rocks but I want to be able to listen to the full book! When you shovel the path for them, there's no more excuses to be made, but you are naked in the face of rejection.

Is your confidence so fucking lit that you conquer daily or are you just another Typical fake-strong chick motivated to get in Formation one day, then goes back to assume the position the next so a man can fuck you over? You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. So there you have it, I'm shallow, I'm a woman men like the look of so I get dates, but do not love so I do not get relationships, still I did get to drive a Corvette and in Ferraris and an Aston Martin.The author has pointed out extremely accurately I may say exactly how I act and react to these men and what these men think of me because of my ill-thought out and (it pains me to admit it) needy behaviour. Although I found myself a little paranoid about men throughout the book, I did find myself feeling more at ease about men and their approaches to dating. In other words, it is dangling pussy like bait and when she is sure that he really likes her for who she is on her terms, then he can have it. With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.

This is something women fear in the game of sex/love because society places our entire value on our attractiveness to men. Advising no sex for six weeks but lots of teasing so the man knows he can't get what he most desires until she is his official girlfriend.

Book was listed as 'very good' condition, but when it arrived the cover had stains, creases and folds, and a small tear on one edge. I really liked that the author emphasized the agency of women (the target audience), empowered them to create standards for themselves and to not waver from them when looking for a partner. Although Lambert does a fairly good job with empowering women, he puts a bit too much emphasis on putting yourself on the pedestal. One where you can objectively evaluate men on their real interest in you (not your reaction to the situation). Not all guys are as unevolved as the ones you'll meet on these pages but if you're so happy in love then why are you reading this book?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment