276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In some other reviews, people mentioned they were offended because they felt the author was saying you can pray away anxiety. Our world is sinful so there is no getting away from it everyday, but it's how we try to wrestle with it everyday. You'll learn how to talk yourself off the ledge, view bad news through the lens of sovereignty, discern the lies of Satan, and tell yourself the truth. With more than 130 million products in print and several NYT bestsellers, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. Anxious for Nothing, the most recent book from New York Times bestselling author, Max Lucado, provides a roadmap for battling with and healing from anxiety.

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. The Lucado Revised Translation reads, "Don't let anything in life leave you perpetually breathless and in angst. Abandoned at 70% through during a diatribe about how God tells us how to avoid anxiety, and if you’re still anxious, you just aren’t listening closely enough. In this chaotic age of social media, packed schedules, and an increasing awareness of the world’s problems, it’s normal for kids to feel overwhelmed sometimes.

People talk to God for many reasons — to give thanks, adoration and praise or to ask for forgiveness. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. So let's learn more about how to step out of a life run by anxiety and step into His presence--a life ruled by peace. I flew through this one quickly during a lunch break before we recorded a podcast where one of our team members interviewed Lucado about anxiety -- it's a good read, a quick read, and nothing mind-blowing. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, you will learn to view bad news through the lens of sovereignty; to discern the lies of Satan and tell yourself the truth.

Don’t worry over anything whatever; tell God every detail of your needs in earnest and thankful prayer, and the peace of God which transcends human understanding, will keep constant guard over your hearts and minds as they rest in Christ Jesus. Others have also complained about what I had on my desktop, such as when Disney Channel actresses were constantly on there; I've matured past such things since, but, I can see why some were annoyed, especially my mom, who felt like she had some girl living inside her computer. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.

Pero existe algo maravilloso que debemos experimentar y es la paz de Dios y esa confianza de que una vez le hemos entregado nuestras cargas, aflicciones, situaciones que vivimos y le pedimos que tome el control .

Books like this, should always be read or listened to a few times, as you’re much more likely to retain all of the information. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. Registered in the United Kingdom as The Christian Trust under charity number 1041237 and company number 02883771.This encouraging book will help tweens and teens take control of their feelings, develop emotional understanding, and choose to focus on God's truth. Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.

Our kids are under tremendous stress and pressure, with a rapidly changing culture demanding more and more from them. There were so many inspirational and biblical points from this book, that I just want to post pages of the book around the house. This book has a message worth hearing whether you are stressed out and need to calm down or as a reminder to remain living a calm life. For most items, when you purchase 10 or more of a single item, we will discount the charge for that item by 10%.

Max’s books have sold more than 96 million copies in 56 languages worldwide with more than 145 million total products in print branded with his name and words. the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Here at Grace to You Europe we take our data protection responsibilities very seriously and, as you would expect, have undertaken a significant programme of work to ensure that we are ready for this important legislative change. He knows what it feels like to be overcome by the worries and fear of life, which is why he is dedicated to helping millions of readers take back control of their minds and, as a result, their lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment