276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fender Amp Mustang I V2 Combo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender® Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output Note: the Fender Mustang II is the same as the Fender Mustang I but with a 40w output instead off 20w and a 12 inch speaker as opposed to an 8 inch. There are some downsides, such as a limited reach, but in our opinion, an amp with Bluetooth can be a worthwhile investment. Final Thoughts on the Mustang III

Fender Drops Support for Fender FUSE, But the Software Is Fender Drops Support for Fender FUSE, But the Software Is

Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models including five new ones, such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE); new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording). Even though Fender no longer supports the FUSE software, there are ways around this, and once competitors see a gap in the market, who knows what could come next. The USB port means that you can connect the Mustang III to your computer and play about it with an unlimited number of features, sounds, and effects. The Build USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender® FUSE™ PC application The world’s best-selling amplifier series, Fender Mustang, really knows what they’re doing in every aspect, from the materials for construction to the modern technology capabilities. The Brand There are 24 fully customizable factory presets that can all be accessed right on the amp. There are three banks of eight presets. You can see which bank you’re on by looking at the color of the LED light. Green = bank 1, Orange = bank 2, and Red = bank 3.Fender are certainly well known for their guitars, but they also make some pretty fantastic amplifiers too.

Fender Mustang III Review: Is It Right for Your Needs? Fender Mustang III Review: Is It Right for Your Needs?

The tiny 17lb plywood body houses an 8″ Special Design Fender speaker. The speaker is very dark and muddy, but has a surprising (and overwhelming) amount of bass for such a tiny speaker. I had a hard time getting a good sound through the speaker and found that it didn’t sound much better when it’s mic’d. Without doubt, the main attribute of this Fender combo is the authentic sounding amp modelling on board.

Features

In fact, Leo Fender actually started building amps before moving into the manufacturing of guitars. The Fender Mustang is This could be confusing or even overwhelming for a beginner, and maybe even a bit too much for a more experienced player. However the wide array of amp models are sure to keep you busy for hours experimenting with different amps, effects, and pedals. Whether you’re playing country, blues, or jazz, or you’re wanting to really deliver the volume and distortion of metal music; this amp does it all. It’s small in size but has a powerful 100-W which means it should be capable of filling venues of most sizes. Computer Software

Fender Mustang I V.2 | GAK

Amp Models - Without doubt, the main attribute of this Fender combo is the authentic sounding amp modelling on board. Is it any good though? Fender Mustang I - V2 Amp Models List The Fender Mustang III comes after the lower-powered I and II, with a larger 100-W and single 12-inch speaker; it has managed to be still compact and portable. The LCD screen and large data wheel are a modern-day finish to the traditional Fender cabinet. Thrift – (Sears 1964 Silvertone) British ’70s – Marshall 1959SLP Plexi British Color – (Orange Custom Shop) British Watts (HiWatt 100 DR103)

Amp Reviews

Presets are easily edited with the knobs on the face of the amp, and then saved with the Save button on top. The Fender Mustang I (V2) 20 Watt Digital Practice Amp is an extremely versatile piece of kit and is ideal for guitarists at all levels. The tolex is unfortunately not real and looks to be of some sort of vinyl or plastic. It’s very sturdy though, and small dings won’t even show up. None of this matters if it doesn’t sound great, and unfortunately… that was our biggest gripe with the Fender Mustang. Fenders Mustang series began in 2010 and were initially designed for budget-minded players and beginners – people who wanted a versatile amp for home recording and practice. The line now spans into everything from these small, portable beginner ranges to amps big and loud enough to gig venues with. Warranty

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment