276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I’m From Fig Cleansing Balm 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only does it effectively cleanse your skin, but it also provides gentle exfoliation and nourishment. It provides soft, nourished skin without residue and emits a captivating smoky-woody scent with notes of Elemi Resin, Patchouli, and Agarwood.

The ineffective cleansing result (for me) in addition to the not so ideal scent (also for me LOL) makes this one a pass and a product that I don’t think I could recommend. The balm melts into an oil when you gently massage it into your skin, then turns into a hydrating milky texture on contact with water to effortlessly remove makeup and impurities.The cleansing balm does come with a spatula/scoop that sits on top of the protective plastic lid right above the sherbet cleanser itself. Using the same water cleanser in the AM (so with no cleansing balm) offered much better results…so I knew something was up. Shake up the first step in your cleansing routine with our limited-edition Green Fig 3-in-1 Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm that effortlessly removes makeup and daily impurities whilst comforting your skin and your senses. On the daily, I rely on my cleansing oil as a first a cleanser to break down sunscreen, dirt, and oil so I reach for this when I want to remove makeup.

Experience the indulgent texture of the balm as it glides effortlessly onto your skin, enveloping it in a soothing and nourishing embrace. It performs brilliantly at cleaning make-up etc off the skin, whilst nourishing and caring for the skin at the same time. It efficiently dissolves sebum, minimizing the appearance of blackheads, while also working to fade dark spots and soothe redness, resulting in a more even skin tone. While it works like a charm on dissolving makeup, my eyes turn bloodshot red each time I used this, it also stings a bit post cleansing. This creamy/smooth balm is really similar to other cleansing balms I have used in terms of texture and application.This multistep balms' transformation ensures the effective removal of makeup, dead skin cells, and other impurities, leaving your skin thoroughly cleansed and refreshed. This blend of wheatgerm and oat oils has been shown to help reduce transepidermal water loss and increase the skin’s feeling of smoothness.

An ultra-nourishing formulation, the I'm From Fig Cleansing Balm helps to whisk away daily dirt, impurities and makeup residue to leave skin feeling and looking deeply cleansed. I'm From harnesses time-tested natural ingredients and extracts to provide clean yet efficacious skin care to leave your complexion revived. Rinse until the cleanser is fully removed and follow with a foam/water-based cleanser as part of your double cleanse routine. The one on the box aligns with the way I’ve used cleansing balms in the past which is identical to how you would use cleansing oils. The directions on Wishtrend instructs to leave this on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with water.Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm and Aromatica Orange Cleansing Sherbet have very similar consistencies and feels. Its sherbet texture transform from a balm, to an oil and then emulsifies to a milk for better cleansing power. Massage the balm into your skin until makeup is dissolved, and then rinse with warm water to emulsify.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment