276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Homepride, Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake, 485 g Jar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values. The pasta bake is just a staple homely meal that everyone needs to have every once in a while. It is comforting and just makes you smile. Any dish with cheese in it always does, right?! (Especially when the you live with a dairy intolerant and you have delicious dairy free cheese!) A comforting pasta bake sauce bursting with flavour - you can't go wrong with a classic pasta bake using this rich pasta bake sauce. There's no need to even boil the pasta beforehand and each pasta bake sauce serving contains 1 of your 5 a day portions of veg - nutritious and delicious! It doesn't get much better than a tuna pasta bake, aka the dinner of kings. Sure — most of you might consider yourself quite clued up in the makings of a classic tuna pasta bake, but to make an excellent one, it's a lot more than just bunging all of your ingredients into a dish and throwing it in the oven. A delicious tuna pasta bake takes patience and care , along with a secret ingredient or two...

This is probably the perfect dinner to make when you fancy a pasta bake. Using basic ingredients we always have on hand in the pantry/cupboard. Any oven-proof dish will work fine though, so just use whatever dish you have. HOW CAN I ADD A ⅓ VEGETABLES TO THIS TUNA PASTA BAKE? My kids love this pasta bake, all that yummy cheesy topping using a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella. Because you can never have enough cheese. Plus cheddar just goes perfectly with tuna, ever had a tuna melt? Delicious, right? Looking for a different pasta bake sauce flavour? Why not try our Homepride tomato & herb pasta bake sauce. Once all the ingredients were ready to combine and be baked. I use mycute little Staubpan, as it was just the perfect size for this Tuna Pasta Bake.Delicious Tuna Pasta Bake - a perfect meal any day of the week for the whole family, using simple easy ingredients. For the fresh vegetables used in this Tuna Pasta Bake, I just added what I had available - onions, cherry tomatoes and a yellow pepper. But really you can use any vegetable in this that would go well with the tomato-based sauce.

Perfect for a hassle free, delicious and warming dinner all the family will love. Why not serve your pasta bake with a side of garlic bread or a salad? You already have vegetables in the pasta bake, such as onion, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, but I also made up a big mixed salad of baby greens, cucumber, julienned carrot using my julienne peelerand some beetroot). What kitchen Items do I need to make this Tuna Pasta Bake? Tip the mixture into a 1½-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving. Plus as it's a cast iron pan it retains the heat really well, keeping the bake nice and warm to serve up in the middle of the table with a mixed salad. For a delicious and easy pasta bake to delight the whole family try Homepride Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tuna.My kids love a dish where they can help themselves, encourages them to eat better too if I serve it this way, rather than dishes it up on a plate for them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment