276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cards Against Star Wars Limited Edition Card Game

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this Cards Against Star Wars review, you will find out all the details that you’ll need to play the game, and what the cards will contain. Unleash your sinister side and join forces with the deplorable Emperor Palpatine with Cards Against Humanity Star Wars. Be warned, your friends and family may never see you the same way again! Time to Turn to the Fun Side! Well, here it is. The game every Star Wars addict has been waiting for. There is another game sensation for your enjoyment – Cards Against Star Wars. It is time to turn Jedi Knights into party nights, as you and your friends and family can laugh at the most appalling humor in the galaxy! The nights will fly by as you spend hour upon hour immersed in this intergalactic world of epic characters and adventures slung together to some extremely dubious situations and poor taste humor.

It's always an excellent service with brilliant products at a very competitive price - will use again!With the common bond of gutter level humor, you can bring together several generations of Star Wars fans. From the escapades of Han, Leia & Luke, in the 1970’s & 80’s, to the adventures of Anakin, Obi-Wan & Padme in the 2000’s to the final confrontation between Kylo Ren, Ray & Finn in the 2010’s. A combination of a love of great science fiction epics mixed with unadulterated smutty humor will bring everyone together. You know, with a bit of concentration & after you’ve watched Star Wars and know the plot, you’ll probably get the meaning, but why bring all that? Just like they were in a rush. So are you excited yet? The otherworldly card game is made especially for all the Star War fans like you. It’s just as good as the original party game, except that the Star Wars twist brings a whole new meaning to the references. Be ready to go to a galaxy far away. This party game is guaranteed to take you to another dimension laughing out loud with your friends. You’ll have fun playing the party game if you have a dark sense of humor.

We know. We’re hilarious. I’ll let you guess the card that won this round though. Just so we don’t spoil the game even more, we won’t show other cards. However, I think it’s really important that all people playing have watched at least a few episodes of this franchise, because people who have no clue about it, won’t probably find it as funny. Enough with the good parts. One thing that got on our nerves while playing Cards Against Star Wars was the spelling errors. Even though they were a few, however, we wish they would’ve put a little more effort into making the cards grammatically correct, and that would make this game a 10 out of 10. This is what types of errors I’m talking about: What could be a better gift for someone who loves Star Wars, rather than a box of Cards Against Star Wars? That someone could also be you! Since you now know how to play, and where to get the game, all that’s left now is actually playing it. To conclude, here are the main pros and cons of the game: Pros My team and I have been fans of Cards Against Humanity forever, and since we LOVE Star Wars, we were jumping for joy when Cards Against Star Wars came out. We were 7 people playing, and they decided I had to be the Darth of the first round.

Now you understand why there is an age restriction painted on the box. This is not a game to play with your Gran or your Auntie. Although the other Auntie, who would buy you beer when you were still underage, would definitely like it! With the rude theme of Star Wars of Cards Against Humanity clashing with the Star Wars universe, the game leads to some hilarious card combinations featuring characters from all the Star Wars movies and classic scenes. Why don’t we start off by judging the appearance of the Star Wars edition of Cards Against Humanity? Here’s how the box looks: There are many extend editions of Cards Against Humanity in our shop. Now allow me introduce you a new Star Wars theme edition – Cards Against Star Wars. You and your friends will enjoy playing it and have a great time. Princess Leia, R2D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, or the other of the crew of the Star Wars movie are waiting for you in the game! Come on! Playing the game will make you relive old movie memories especially if you’re a fan of Princess Leia, R2D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the rest of the crew of the Star Wars movie.

Featuring characters from all the Star Wars movies and classic scenes and some that may or may not have happened off camera. It will finally be your chance to make fun of Anakin, Han, Landos, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and a lot of other characters, with jokes you wouldn’t ever think of before. I’ve Got a Bad Feeling About This… Card Game Now that you have grown up, have you not wondered about what was really happening ‘in a Galaxy far, far away’? How much was left out of the movies, you must have thought? What do they get up to on the Death Star on their nights off? So many male Stormtroopers in one confined space, who knows what could happen? How do they keep warm in the Rebel base on the ice planet of Hoth? Does it have a sauna? On Endor, those Ewok parties must get wild when they are on the booze? When the nights get racy and all the Ewoks look the same, do they really care? Since Cards Against Muggles in 2017 we have been putting smiles on thousands of faces, it's you who make us continue what we do! We have however been met with many fakes along the way so again make sure you're buying the original! Anyway, my friend who won the round became the next Card Czar, and these are some of the cards of that round:UNO and card games like UNO will always be famous. The Star Wars edition contains a total of 112 cards, which are all franchise-themed, and can be played by kids as well (ages 7+)! Usually 2 to 10 people play, and this edition follows the same rules just like the standard UNO game, with extra cards included, of course. Final Thoughts You do not want to be blamed for upsetting the children, as they run out of the room crying, or be continuously pestered by them asking, “what does that word mean?” A party game for horrible people, unlike most the party games you’ve played before, it is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment