276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cablerite Power Supply adapter cable for Joie Serina Swivel Swing hip hop baby soother

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A swivelling, swaying seat that soothes little ones from birth on. Reclining seat, vibration and sounds for a peaceful nap time, anytime. My son love fall asleep in it. Even just swing and looking around so I have time for mothers things like cleaning etc. It has 2 ways to swing a log of music and sounds 3 way of position vibration toys but you can take it of like we do . Price is ok for that super thing. Read more This hardworking multitasker makes it effortless to adjust to baby’s ever changing needs, with 3 functions in one sweet ride:

Its moveable with two wheels buy its not that easy as when draging it the swing is moving and makes it go in all sorts of directions.Many setting, music and nature sounds, my baby loves the white noise. There are many swing speeds and the charge can rotate and you can change the incline of the chair. If you’re short on space and funds, this portable swing from Bright Starts could be just what you’re looking for. It folds for easy storage and can be transported in a car boot for when you’re on the move. With six speed settings, six soothing (if a little repetitive) melodies and two reclining seat positions, it offers an impressive range of features for the price. It’s suitable from birth and comes with removable head support for smaller babies and two soft toys (that can be attached to the bar) for older ones. The timer can be set for 15, 30 and 45-minute sessions. Please note the vibration on the seat unfortunately no longer works but does not affect the use of the swing element. Soft glow nightlight with 4 brightness settings comforts baby and helps you find their dummy in the dark

All parts included - Metal base is already dismantled , all washed- Slight purple pen mark on fabric- Both toys included ( they also squeak if sqoze) I am open to offers The motor sways your baby side to side – the same sort of movement that you’d make as you sway with baby in your arms. You can vary the intensity of this movement with five settings, and the Munchkin also has its own selection of ambient noises and music. If you prefer, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth and play music from your phone.I absolutely love my Joie swing chair and would not get anything done without it. The seat changes position, so the chair can swing or sway. My baby prefers the swaying side to side as it's much more natural and what we do when cuddling her. It is a lovely open chair so must be comfortable, and would be easy to feed in, but I cannot imagine her being in it for as long as some other chairs would allow as it's not as deep. There are many songs and sounds, however the songs play on a loop repeat, I'd prefer the option for the song to loop or for them to all play one after the other as it gets a bit repetitive for me. Some babies may only prefer one song so the loop option would still be helpful to some.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment