276°
Posted 20 hours ago

jmaisiu Hyper Base Mix 5T HDD Retro Game Console, 3 Game Systems, Support Windows 8.1/10/11

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Retrobat system : The Retrobat game system comes with 50000+ games and is compatible with 66 emulators. RetroBat is designed to automate emulation stations with RetroArch and standalone emulators, perfect for lovers of classic games. Everything just worked, and even with my wireless Xbox controller connected, everything worked flawlessly. My gaming laptop is a fairly hefty one, so I’m not saying that everyone will have the same experience that I have had. You need to be realistic regarding the limitations of your hardware, but if you have a decent setup, you will not have any issues, and everything will run smoothly. And again, there literally thousands of games on offer here, a total of 9,031, to be precise. 301 Dreamcast and 460 PS2, to name but a few. USB 3.0 Interface, fast transmission speed, up to 6GB/s, bringing you a smoother gaming experience.

The first thing you will see upon opening the 5T HD is a number of folders, one of which states ‘install me first’. I have to be honest, and this is nothing against Jmaisiu, but I am always very cautious when installing anything onto my gaming laptop. At this stage, I didn’t feel comfortable installing any additional files, so I tried all three platforms without doing so, and everything worked anyway. I may be missing something by not installing the files, but I’m happy with how it works and didn’t see not installing anything as a major issue. To be honest, I have no idea how the creators of the 5T have been able to do this without licencing, and the fact they have been able to do this at all is a little shady. However, I’m not here to judge anyone; otherwise, I wouldn’t be writing this review.Playing through LaunchBox was probably my best and most enjoyable experience when compared to EmulationStation, mainly because the games within this section looked more polished on my hardware, and the whole experience just seemed better put together. RetroBat is a software distribution designed for emulation and to be the easiest way to enjoy your game collection on your Windows computer. The supplied EmulationStation interface is fully functional and highly customizable. You can run all your games from it and search online for visuals to enhance the presentation of your collection. Get ready for heart-pumping action with Playnite! Play your favorite 3A PC games with dual mode, and a rich DIY interface. Playnite is a must-have for every serious PC gamer. is an open source video game library manager with one simple goal: To provide a unified interface for all of your games. The Hyper Base PN series is based on the latest Playnite system, pre-installed with 77+ AAA games, the database is updated in real time, and currently contains 380+ AAA games.

If you want to use emulators such as Dolphin, PCSX2, RPCS3 etc.. you need modern graphics card that supports Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 4.4 / Vulkan The Hyper Base BC series is based on the latest Batocera system, with 105+ emulators and game collections pre-installed, and 52,000+ games pre-installed. You are here: Home / Retro Gaming Culture / 5 Terabytes Of Old School Gaming 5 Terabytes Of Old School Gaming Quality of the controllers is actually quite good, and they feel nice in the hand. The shoulder buttons could have been a little larger, but that’s my own personal preference. They simply plug into a USB port and worked straightaway.Playnite system : Playnite t game system is an open source video game library manager, we pre-installed 60 AAA PC games, more big games are waiting for you to play! Elevate your gaming experience with Hyper Base Mix: a massive 5TB hard drive preloaded with three powerful gaming frontends – Playnite, Launchbox, and Retrobat – to help you organize and play your favorite games hassle-free! There are many types of hard drives in your store, how should I choose? What's the difference between them? Launchbox System] With 10101 pre-installed large video games, the Launchbox gaming system provides smooth and lag-free gameplay. Compatible with 9 emulator console

Relive the nostalgia of retro games with Retrobat! Running small emulator classic games compatible with MAME, NeoGeo, Gameboy and etc. It's the perfect addition to your gaming collection for retro gaming fans. What is so special about the 5T (I will call it the 5T throughout the rest of the article) is just how much content is on it. The 5T actually stands for 5TB…that’s correct. What you are actually purchasing is a 5TB SATA HD that plugs into your PC along with 2x USB controllers. The Hyper Base RB series is based on the Retrobat system, with 105+ emulators and game collections pre-installed, and 110,000+ games pre-installed. Pre-installed 50000+ games, can run small simulator 3D games, such as MAME/N64/Nes/NeoGeo/Gameboy, including classic retro games, arcade games, fighting games, racing games, competitive games, puzzle games and other games type is designed to configure automatically Emulation Station frontend with RetroArch and standalone emulators.This has been quite a long article, and it needed to be. The amount of content on the 5T is staggering, and the console is probably one of the best products I’ve written about lately. It’s simple to set up straight out of the box, and it does everything that it says it should do. As I mentioned earlier, everyone’s experience will differ depending on what hardware you are using. But if you have a decent rig, then this is a must buy. It’s just a shame that EmulationStation isn’t as polished as I’d hoped, but this should definitely not deter you from buying this product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment