276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RØDE Reporter Handheld Dynamic Interview or Presentation Microphone with Omnidirectional Polar Pattern, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, dynamic mics have a simple design and can hold up well to abuse better than condenser mics. Leisuretec are Trade Distributors of Professional and Commercial Audio, Lighting, Video, Special Effects and Ancillary. The Movo WMX-HM features a universally compatible clip attachment head that secures your WMX-2 or Wireless Mini transmitter/lavalier mic.

However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. It combines top-tier performance and a comfortable feel perfectly, and it offers excellent value for money. Omnidirectional mics pick up sound from all directions so they make it easier for both parties to speak into one mic, but they are more susceptible to picking up background noise. Also featured is a headphone input that allows you to listen to your audio in real-time so you can be sure of accurate sound recording. Also, they are perfect for live studio performances if you intend to recreate the sound of the room.

The Electro-Voice RE50B offers users a microphone that is sensitive to the human voice, even in less than ideal environments. The Rode Smart Lav is conveniently small and slim enough to fit into any pocket-size while the mic is clipped to the upper part of a shirt or top. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, you must know how much you are willing to spend on a mic before picking up one. I see a lot of vlogging kits online but I don't know if the mic would work since it would only capture sound in one direction. It contains a 4097 CORE Shotgun Microphone, which shines in outdoor locations, handling inclement weather and limiting intrusive background noises.

To guarantee the performance, it is good to have interview in a space where both interview and interviewee feel relaxed. It features a sturdy attachment for the cold shoe clip to secure your wireless transmitter in place, and includes a high-density windshield for reducing plosives and protecting the capsule from wind when recording outdoors. If you are going to record your interview on your smartphone or laptop, ensure you get a mic that is compatible with them. Moreover, you can use the mic fast and easy in almost any environment thanks to its super-intuitive menu and one0button recording function. Compact Design with Comfortable Grip- Lightweight and portable, the microphone stick is padded with foam for a comfortable grip.A supercardioid microphone is recommended since it is able to capture the target sound in the front in noisy surroundings. For my senior experience in high school, I am filming a "living legends" documentary to present to my school. The Sennheiser MD 46 is a cardioid dynamic interview mic, which means that it will reduce background noise and focus on the person speaking. The frequency response has been tailored to deliver crisp and detailed sound, even in the most demanding conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment