276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giant Inflatable Flamingo Floating Island for 6-7 People, Swimming Pool Floats Party Toys, Summer Pool Raft Lounge for Adults & Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This inflatable toy is very stable, thanks to the large outer ring that sports two large safety hand grips and the ‘whale fins’ on the side, so even if your child gets excited and moves around a lot, the toy will retain its stability. If your child is into Star wars (and let’s face it, who isn’t?) their face will light up when they have their very own X-wing fighter to sail around the pool on. While inflating the toy may take a little while initially because of the 6 separate sections, this also means that if one section is leaking air, it won’t affect the others, which I think is worth it. While it’s my favourite, I don’t think it’s the best value for money when you compare it to the Flamingo or the Ride-On. It’s amazing how many repetitive questions I get about buying pool toys so I’ve done my best to cover a few of the most commonly asked questions which encompass what’s required to get a decent pool toy that won’t break in five minutes without paying he Earth. I hope it helps you too! What is the cheapest pool toy? This pool float also comes with a large air valve for simple and enhanced inflation and deflation results. The watermelon design makes it perfect for kids of almost any age group. It also comes with an additional repair kit for added user convenience.

Since I reviewed the last model they’ve made some really cool upgrades to this one when compared to the older Peradix Baby Swimming Pool Float models. For a start you can now remove the canopy which is a real plus if you want to roam freely with full view behind you. Trust me, the number of times I’ve pushed my baby along peering around the sides to make sure I don’t bump anyone else can become a drain. Likewise if there’s not enough sun it’s a hindrance as well so this is a nice upgrade, especially on a PVC blow up toy. The toy stands 55cm tall and the base is 67cm wide, but when deflated it can be folded up and carried in a bag or suitcase easily. When you’re using this you really want to get a ball about 5 or 6 inches (assuming you lose the one supplied). Apart from that it’s easy to inflate and ready to play with in minutes. Given the size it’ll suit garden pools as well as any other pool you visit Pros: While summer might be a good time to enjoy the many benefits of playing in the water, nothing Is better than enjoying it with the Quirky-Cool Pool Floats for Prime Summertime Lazing. You might decide to opt for a completely different type of pool toy. Perhaps a playground with minimal water like the Intex Dinoland Play Centre. This fabulous recent invention has allowed younger kids to enjoy water without the need for them to be deep at all. They are a mile better for fun and design when compared to the older standard kids paddling pool setups. Here is my list of best pool toys in the UK with inflatable options It is shaped like a jet-ski and has very wide base on it to help keep the toy stable. I’ll admit, it does take a few tries to get used to it, but once kids find their balance, it’s easy to sit upright on the seat and hold on to the strong plastic handle for support.

Taking all these things into perspective, there is no better method of enjoying endless fun on the water without the Quirky-Cool Pool Floats for Prime Summertime Lazing. These thins have been designed using special vinyl material, and they also come with an appealing design that lets your kids take on the water with style. More so, these units are stable on the water and will guarantee long lasting performance for many summers to come. Peradix Baby Swimming Pool Float Boat Trainer Seat Inflatable Swim Rings is hard to compare to the previous model reviewed because I prefer the blue colours more. Otherwise they are pretty similar in design 🙂 Our first inflatable toy review is of the Wave Rider Ride-On. Fully inflated it measures 117cm long and 77cm tall, so it is suitable for kids 3-8 years old, maybe a little older depending on how big they are. My daughter is 8 now and fits on one of these just fine, you could easily see her on this thing in a year or two still, it’s very big! That said the age range is based on design and what it can handle. The more weight, the more likely to fail so just something to keep in mind. This giant pizza slice float has a weight limit of over 350 lbs, the great thing about this float is that if you have 8 slices they can all be joined together to make one huge pizza, a great island and a great way for all your friends to relax on and chat. A must have for groups of friends going away.

Measuring 74 x 28 inches, the Bestway inflatable sun lounger should be big enough for most average sized adults and it’s very well made. I personally think this is one of the more durable pool inflatables available in the UK at the moment. Take note of the height though, being a bit longer wouldn’t hurt anyone. The swim line Giant Swan Ride on pool float is a giant inflatable unit that is a perfect addition for your outdoor needs. This unit also comes with one of the most famous worlds over prints and designs to make them an excellent addition even if you want them for kids. In terms of size the inflatable is 96 inches x 77 inches x 32 inches, the weight limit for the inflatable bull is 340 lbs. 15. GoFloats Inflatable Unicorn Pool Float Party Tube There you have it, twenty of the best inflatable pool floats on the market. We’re certain that one of the above-mentioned products is going to meet your needs and budget. Let us know which of the floats reviewed in this article you think is the best. Can I take these on a plane with me on holiday?

Custom Inflatable Cooler

However if I had one complaint its the age range. A six month baby is very different to one that’s 30 months in terms of strength and stability. It’s hard to make a product to fit such a massive range and invariably you’ll see the odd complaint about stability for 6 month babies – so worth thinking about. The manufacturer clearly agrees with me as they have since changed the age rating to a minimum recommended of 12 months… Best pool toy for babies and toddlers: Peradix Baby Swimming Pool Float What you get in this article: However before buying any pool toy or inflatable I want to just remind everyone that they are just that and never never leave your kids unattended in a pool please 🙂 These are not floatation devices but exactly as they are named: pool toys. I would never in a million years let my kids loose on these unattended andd least of all at the seaside but that doesn’t mean under supervision these aren’t a great bit of fun for the family… I just love this huge inflatable Flimingo that is in a bright summer pink. This g iant Flamingo Pool Float approx 80 Inches long and is made from high quality, UV resistant PVC. at o ver 80 inches long when inflated it is big enough for two people to ride on making it perfect for your summer pool party.

Realistically, the vinyl used in this toys construction should hold up well if it is used as intended, but like all inflatables, care has to be taken not to damage it with misuse but as I say, this toy is designed for the worst possible age group in terms of getting a beating. Turn your garden into a mini dinosaur themed waterpark for your kids with this low priced inflatable play centre, suitable for ages 3+. I can tell you my kids play in this with their cousins. There are two 4 years old, 8 years old, and 10. they all love it and it’s still not broken after a few months so it’s pretty resilient. I never put too much water in but I always keep an eye on them as although the water isn’t like a pool, it still concerns me. There is also a smaller version measuring 142 x 137 x 97 cm, but I prefer the larger model as I can dive onto it from the side of the pool and it holds my weight easily. If you’re not the type who enjoys diving onto pool toys, there are two durable plastic handles to help you mount it instead. The Intex giant inflatable flamingo is made from very good quality vinyl and can withstand a fair bit throwing around. Pros: The added benefit of this Giant Swan Ride on is that it provides more than sufficient space for two individuals and it is also durable for long lasting performance results. Maybe you want something that you can ride instead of lay on top of it. Well, the Inflat-A-Bull float from Intex brings the rodeo experience to your pool. This float measures at 98 x 77 x 32 inches and can withstand up to 220 pounds. It’s also super durable, thanks to its PVC vinyl build.You will really thank me if you follow this advice – buy an electric pump – I actually gave up blowing this up by hand, you really want to have an electric pump to preserve some sanity 😀 Discard this advice to your detriment 😀 Also included is an inflatable canopy to protect the child’s skin from the harmful rays of the sun and this can be adjusted or removed as you see fit. Some have said the sun cover doesn’t come down far enough but I would argue how far do you really want to go? If it’s too hot you shouldn’t be in the sun as this cover fold down far enough to be a complete roof no less! Pros: My kids absolutely love the look of the Bestway Star Wars X-Fighter Inflatable but it wasn’t that practical for us. You’ll need to consider ages most when making a selection. For example if I had a toddler still I would be taking aim at the Peradix Baby Swimming Pool Float whereas now that I have three kids 4,6, and 8 we are just about getting to that ages where we can mess about on the Intex – Giant Mega Inflatable Flamingo. Adults and adolescents that are more grown up will want a more traditional Lilo no doubt. Which are the safest pool toys? This swimming pool float is huge at over 8 foot long and the new design for 2017 allows 2 adults to relax and enjoy making it ideal for couples to enjoy this summer. This comes in a box too making it an ideal gift for birthdays or anyone about to jet off on holiday. 3. Giant Flamingo Inflatable Pool Float

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment