276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eddie Albert and the Amazing Animal Gang: The Amsterdam Adventure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dictionaries & language learning Col 1 Dictionaries Paul Noble Easy learning languages Free dictionary resources

The Amsterdam Adventure by Paul O’Grady, Sue Hellard The Amsterdam Adventure by Paul O’Grady, Sue Hellard

Ahhh, sweet! You’ve also met lots of animals through your work on the telly. What are some of your best experiences? Author Guy Bass introduces SCRAP, about one robot who tried to protect the humans on his planet against an army of robots. Now the humans need his... I loved this book and it is now my new favourite book. I loved the plot and how there were many cliff hangers and some very funny parts. My favourite characters are Dan and Jake because they are very funny.The winners of The Farshore Reading for Pleasure Teacher Awards 2023, highlighting the work schools are doing to encourage a love of reading, have...

Eddie Albert and the Amazing Animal Gang: The Amsterdam

Night Mayor Franklefink has vanished from the Transylvanian Express - and it's up to you to solve the case! Part of the Solve Your Own Mystery seri... Paul O'Grady (June 1955 - March 2023) first came to fame in the guise of Lily Savage, and was nominated for a Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival in 1991. Lily later became a regular on many TV shows but has now retired (reportedly). No, I didn’t know I was gay, even up to quite a late stage, because I had a daughter (Sharyn, from a brief romance) when I was 17. But when the scruffy ten-year-old is sent to Amsterdam to stay with his eccentric Aunt Budge, he discovers she shares his gift too! She helps Eddie come out of his shell and he soon befriends Flo, the girl next door.Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments Shy misfit Eddie Albert tries his best not to stand out, even though he has a spectacular secret – he can talk to animals! Amazing! Eddie, the main character in your book, can talk to animals. What would you say to your pets if you could? Now he has written his first children’s book, Eddie Albert And The Amazing Animal Gang, centring on a shy 10-year-old boy who can talk to animals, rather like a miniature Doctor Dolittle, and embarks on an adventure in Amsterdam with his dog Butch.

Book Review: Eddie Albert and the Amazing Animal Gang Kid’s Book Review: Eddie Albert and the Amazing Animal Gang

International Col 1 Cambridge International Caribbean International Early Years Collins Big Cat for International Schools International Resources Webinars Catalogues Big Cat Writing Competition Winners 2023 I have watched some of Paul O'Grady's animal programmes so I was excited when I saw this book by him. It's a great story about a boy called Eddie who can talk to animals. Along with his other pets, they get into an exciting adventure. I really couldn't put the book down! I also love this book because it’s very adventurous and mysterious and it’s about animals which I love. The animal names are very cute and my favourite animal is the dog Butch. There are three species of orangutan – the Bornean, Sumatran and the Tapanuli, which was announced as a new species in 2017! All are sadly endangered. Orangutans have an arm span of just over 2m. Their long arms and hook-shaped hands and feet make them great climbers!The trio embark on a comic crime-fighting adventure across the city, with Eddie’s chatty creatures in tow. Will their race against time pay off as they try to stop evil villainess Vera Van Loon from doing something truly awful to an orangutan? Gulp! LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. Reference Col 1 Times Books A-Z Astronomy Gardening National Parks National Trust Books Road Maps & Atlases World Atlases It did flash in my mind to do a tour – which I would not do in a million years as I haven’t toured for so long – of Lily for Prime Minister.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment