276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology & oversee the quality & safety of all products that we carry The Volcano as easy as it is to use, we highly recommend reading through the entire user manual at least once. I know, a crazy thing to suggest, but there are a lot of little and useful bits of information which will help you customize and make the experience of the Volcano Hybrid as good as possible.

Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer Review – The best just - TVape UK Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer Review – The best just - TVape UK

If you can afford it and you prefer power over portability then you can’t go wrong with the Mighty. So the Volcano Hybrid’s new dual delivery system will allows you more choose from the conventional Easy Valve Balloon. You can now add a Whip / Tube for direct drawing of your favourite vapor. With a rotatable 1m whip you can easily pass this around to your friends. Its air-path is also made of laboratory-grade glass. Glass is the best material for conducting steam. Convection heating was supposed to be the next big technology in the world of cannabis vaporizers. Unfortunately, technology hasn’t lived up to its premise.Theoretically, convection heating is supposed to offer maximum extraction from you bud whilst guaranteeing no combustion and offering better flavour.

The Hybrid Vaporizer - Volcano Vaporizer UK

You can sync The Crafty+ Plus up with your smartphone which will add further customizability to your vaping experience by editing the temperature settings, auto-shutoff and boost mode. I’ve only used one other non-battery vaporizer before and it was a chore. It was difficult to know when my herbs were ready to be vaped so it sits on my shelf collecting dust.The Obsidian Glass Bubbler is constructed from the highest quality grade borosilicate glass that is easy to clean with isopropyl alcohol. It is hand blown by master glass artisans to ensure a precision fit with your Easy Valve filling chamber for a perfect seal, every time. Finally, the Mighty is super easy to use. Most vaporizers take a while to get the hang of, especially when you’re new to vaping but the Mighty just works.

Obsidian Glass Water Bubbler for Volcano Vaporizers Obsidian Glass Water Bubbler for Volcano Vaporizers

The ability to do both balloon or whip, herb or cannabis extracts, makes the Volcano Hybrid one of the most versatile desktops currently on the marketplace. Another advantage is its battery. On my last cycle with the Mighty, I counted 10 minute vaping sessions before the battery went dead which great and as a bonus, it has pass-through charging which means you can use it plugged into the mains whilst its charging – so the fun doesn’t have to stop! Most impressive is the quality of the vapour. I’d rate the smoothness and flavour of the clouds produced second only to the Mighty and Crafty, which are the creme de la creme of dry herb vaporizers. As its name suggests The Flowermate Hybrid X is possibly the most versatile vaporizer I’ve ever used. It’s the perfect choice for anyone who enjoys liquids, wax and oils as much as their herbs.Cleaning a stationary vaporizer is certainly a more complicated process in comparison to a portable unit such as the Zeus Arc GTS which uses ArcPods. Reduce temperature, increase humidity, maximize efficiency, and experience the finest vapour available with the Obsidian Glass Bubbler by Magma Industries. You can use it with balloons (Easy Valve) and with the tube (if you have a Volcano Hybrid). However, a vaporizer’s looks count for very little if it either doesn’t perform or falls apart easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment