276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ben Franklin Toys Play Teacher Role-Play Set Includes Reusable White Board, Bell, Report Cards, for Home or Classroom, Over 30 Pieces Included, Gift for Kids, Complete Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EASY TO SET UP, STORE, CLEAN & CARRY: Durable tri-fold school playset is easy to set up, fold away and wipe clean; Features hook and loop fastening, and easy-carry handle; Measures 96cm W x 40cm H when unfolded Pretend Play is so fun for kids of all ages. When I was younger, I loved to pretend to be a doctor or teacher and that’s why I think this Teacher Play Set is so fun! Everything you need to play teacher!

STARTING SCHOOL TOY: Create your own school and play teacher with this pretend play school playset set for kids that helps children build school readiness; This school playset is ideal for getting kids excited about going to school This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground. Your kids can play with this for hours and even make a classroom with their stuffed animals. What a cute little teacher! What Others are Saying About Teacher Play Kit

This Pretend Play Teacher Supplies Set will get your kids away from the electronics and have them using their imagination.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment