276°
Posted 20 hours ago

rom&nd Blur Fudge Tint (8 Colors) 5g (01 POMELOCO)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This formula will transfer and it lasted me about 2 hours. The glossiness wore off around the 1.5-hour mark, but maybe that is because my lips are super dry. Reapplication is easy and your lips are left with a nice tinted effect.

Boost the color with a glossy glow! A dewy-ful& long-lasting lip tint that forms like a welcome rain on my lips.”This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list. I know it doesn’t look like much in the picture, but it does even out my lips in real life while giving me hydration and a dewy finish! One of my top complaints when it comes to Korean lip tints are those that look like you smeared highlighter on your lips. I’ve BEEN complaining about it since 2016, and it does seem like the majority of brands have improved on that ever since. There are some of those watery lip tints with a very neon base still floating around, but brands like Rom&nd and Moonshot have changed it up. Personally, I prefer a more juicy, dewy-looking lip, however, there are times when I want a more matte/ velvet lip. The texture is pretty much the same as the blue fudge tint. It has the same marshmallow/ velvet touch to it and blends out gorgeously. Rusk rusk is much more brighter and pigmented (obviously), with both feeling very comfortable on the lips and still feeling light too. This one smells like a cross between grapefruit and Japanese grape candy. Smell-o-scale: 6/10 in terms of how strong the scent is and it does fade after application.

Will stain your skin if you accidentally draw outside the designation lip line, unless that is the look you are going for.Texture-wise, this is very similar, if not the same as the dewy-ful line. It is very hydrating, and juicy looking on the lips and the color is gorgeously pigmented. There also doesn’t seem to be severe patchiness or streaking. Honestly, no one is going to look this close to your lips in real life anyways. The formula sits on the lip so gorgeously and fills in every little wrinkle/ line so well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment