276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saucony Men's Peregrine 12 Gore-tex Trail Running Shoe

£81.5£163.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another thing I’ll comment on is the width of the toebox. For a Peregrine, there’s a fair amount of room for your toes to wiggle. And you can see it’s a little blunter-looking. There’s some room for your toes to move and really nothing getting in the way. No material, no weird things. Just mesh that lets your toes do what they need to do. All applicable customs and import duties and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer. The shoe is breathable and hugs the foot really well. One thing that I did notice over longer distances, however, was the overlay across the toe box for protection would often push against my toenails. Maybe with a bit more breaking in it might improve, but it proved annoying on my runs. Even a heel tab Skratch Recovery, Coffee Flavor: Mental and physical boost post run. Coffee flavor is excellent and goes great straight into a fresh brewed cup

One, this is what’s used in a lot of their road shoes, this PWRRUN+. It’s a rebound-y, cushiony type of foam. Without doing an entire midsole in it, they use this, so it adds a little extra cushion. It adds a little extra bounce. Technology & key features: Carbitex™ carbon-fibre plate to propel you up hills and along the trails, Speedroll technology to allow you to roll over the trails, PWRRUN PB cushioning to give you a light and fast feel and an ultra-grippy PWRTRAC outsole. The Peregrine 12 is comparable to the Brooks Catamount and the Hoka Zinals– other more minimalist, faster trail shoes for mid- to short distances on varied trail terrain.Feel of the shoe: Soft cushioning with SPEEDROLL technology aims to push you onto your toes and help propel you forwards. Saucony Endorphin Trail Mid

That should reduce some of the clogging that we experienced on our pair of the standard Peregrine 12. The ST model’s upper has a tighter-woven mesh with a debris shield and bungee-type lacing.In fact, in my review of the Saucony Peregrine 11, I made a statement where I said this is a trail running shoe. I meant that it was a general trail shoe. It didn’t really have a category that it fit into. This shoe aims to provide maximum energy return and has a redesigned 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole for traction on off-road terrain. This shoe has a 6mm drop and 4.5mm lugs for superb grip.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment