276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meta Quest 2 Elite Strap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While using Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses, it is always the user's responsibility to comply with any local laws and regulations, especially those relating to privacy and the use of recording devices. The bank isn't too heavy, but it has enough bulk to help offset the Quest 2 headset and plenty of power to top up your Quest 2.

This latest run of the Elite strap has removed the flaw altogether, so if you want to have a fully branded head strap, this is your best choice. Having a better head strap is going to improve your VR experience, but there are also ways to improve your new head strap that will make it even better than that. Our last bullet point on what you should look for exists because of this issue, so make sure whatever strap you choose has good reviews and doesn't break regularly. A good halo that sits comfortably around the back of your head will help keep some of the weight away from your neck, making the Quest 2 feel lighter than it is. You don't always want the head strap to be as tight as possible, but you need it to stay at the right tightness despite your jumping around.While his main areas of expertise are maker tools -- 3D printers, vinyl cutters, paper printers, and laser cutters -- he also loves to play board games and tabletop RPGs. Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses require a mobile phone with Android (location services enabled) or iOS operating system, wireless Internet access and account registration.

The best head straps have plenty of support around the back of your head, and firm fittings to the front. The Kiwi head strap is a great budget alternative to the Elite strap, with a few nice editions that make it stand out from the competition. While there are still isolated reports of breakages, the issue that plagued the Elite straps seems to have abated. Meta quest features, functionality and content notice: Features, functionality and content are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may not be available in all areas or languages or may be restricted; may require enabled software or service activation, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.The GeekVR uses replaceable batteries that can be charged off of the head strap and swapped in as needed. I've used third-party battery packs that clip to your belt in the past to keep other headsets going, but the Meta-made battery strap for the Quest 2 is something entirely different. Having a battery on the back of your head strap is very helpful, but most of the straps on this list have a battery integrated into the band, so they can only offer a finite amount of extra charge. This head strap from Yoges took that importance onboard and went all-in on making sure your head is padded everywhere.

I can only say that embeded metal in the plastic would make it stronger but it needs to be on all of it or it could crack inside the adjuster housing. It's extremely comfortable, even for long gaming sessions, and it uses hot-swappable batteries to keep your gaming going as long as you like. I didn't overtighten it for my head whatsoever and I was wondering if it was possible to get a replacement Elite Strap. You could just put it in your pocket and attach the cable, but it works much better when connected to your head strap in any number of ways. From playing sweaty and energetic games like Supernatural to sitting in VR for an eight-hour workday, the only time the Elite strap felt uncomfortable was when I tightened it too much.This cool little add-on from Kiwi adds a halo ring to the existing head strap to increase your comfort.

The padding all around makes it incredibly secure and the added weight of the battery helps to balance the front screen. Limit of one (1) Offer Item per Qualifying Product, regardless of the number of Accounts connected to such Qualifying Product. Having brought my headset to a number of parties, I can say that hearing a disappointed "aww, OK" when you tell someone they can't play because the battery died is a real bummer. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

I've used Anker battery banks for my phones for years now, so it makes sense that I'd favor them for my Quest, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment