276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By providing attendees with the subject of Piper’s arrest to talk about, the event is successful in getting them to forget about her publicized break-up.

The Goal Quotes by Elle Kennedy - Goodreads The Goal Quotes by Elle Kennedy - Goodreads

That is, up until the moment her longest romance of three weeks ends and she plans to break into a posh hotel to host the year’s biggest pool party. What?” Garrett says defensively. “The godfather should have a say in the name. It’s in the rule book.”She stands up for what she wants and isn’t afraid to go head to head with Garrett or anyone else when necessary. I loved how she advocated for herself through the story and adapted to changes thrust upon her by a demanding duet partner (for the Winter Showcase). It was good to see Hannah not just surviving sexual assault, but thriving at college and not letting what happened define her. She still had some rough moments from time to time (of course) and she was very careful about drinking in public and who she hung out with but otherwise was a fully functioning, healthy adult. Except for one thing. She hasn’t been able to have an orgasm with a guy – this is something which bothers her a lot and in the end, she asks for Garrett’s “help”. I suppose some may not like the trope. I would have been prepared to give it the side eye except by then I was so invested in this couple I didn’t care. It does seem that Garrett has remarkable success in that department but I felt the way they approach the situation was not only sexy and hot, it was also sensitive and sensible. I think Hannah was ready and I also think Garrett was right – it was about trust and letting go in orgasm is a very vulnerable space. So, I bought it – but I admit I really wanted to so maybe I’m not the best judge. I’m willing to offer a makeup exam to anyone who failed or received a C-minus or lower.” Tolbert’s nose wrinkles as if she can’t fathom why it’s even necessary. Nell’s teasing voice brings a blush to my cheeks. She’s caught me drooling over Justin on more than one occasion, and she’s one of the few people I’ve admitted the crush to. As I brush my teeth, I scroll through my phone to see if Sabrina texted when my phone was on silent last night. One of the guys who testified in defence of Hannah’s rapist bumps into Hannah. Garrett beats him up and gets suspended for a game.

Deal By Elle Kennedy - RT Book Reviews 10 Books Like The Deal By Elle Kennedy - RT Book Reviews

she was ranked 1st place for her work in Where the Magic Begins, a short contemporary for “Dance of Seduction”

Publication Order of DreamMakers Books

Since we have practice in twenty minutes, the guys are already awake and clearly on their phones. Two photos pop up simultaneously. Garrett and Logan have both sent me pics of pink dildos. I’m even more confused now. Christine had proclaimed losing her virginity to be the happiest night of her life. Now, many years down the line, she actually gets to plot and carry out her retaliation for his abrupt dismissal. Avery has to learn to take things more slowly and trust others to handle her responsibilities after a traffic accident renders her immobilized for several months. She must also rely on Declan, her former roommate and best friend, who is now her caretaker.

The Deal — Elle Kennedy

For those of you who choose to take it again, your two grades will be averaged. If you do worse the second time, the first grade will stand,” Tolbert finishes. I know you don’t,” I cut in, and then I tug her on top of me, feeling bad for making her worry. “I’m just being a brat, Wellsy. Feel free to ignore me.”

Publication Order of Him Books

Fortunately, Piper’s younger sister comes along, and after a few days of crying, the two of them decide to renovate their father’s tavern. Additionally, she runs across the hot and cantankerous captain there, who isn’t falling for Piper’s charm. Jesus. I love kissing her. And her soft, earnest words have flooded my chest with warmth. Truth be told, I’ve never questioned Hannah’s love for me. Ever. What we have is goddamn perfect. Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment