276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bushbox XL Titanium

£83.95£167.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sleeping Accessories All those things you all ways need when camping in the wild spares and extra things to make your stay a little easier

The Leather Pouch offers enough space to safely stow your stove and matching accessories, like the Trivets and Universal Grate. There is also room for our separately available Multifunctional Case Bushbox XL (Titanium). I love the “Bushbox XL Titanium”. I take it on every camping / bushcraft trip, and sometimes on an afternoon walk. The Bushbox is well designed, well made, opens up easily and is very stable.MULTIFUEL CAPABILITY: The Bushbox easily supports an alcohol burner, gel cans, standard Trangia burners and Esbit and hexamine tablets (use the special base plate position or turn the Bushbox upside down). It takes incredibly little space! It comes as shown, wrapped together as a flat plate, it's about as flat and wide as a DVD box, i kid you not! Just slightly wider. Certainly proving itself an essential tool to bring with you for 'economic' fireworks. Inserted into a special half-height position, it can be used as a stand for alcohol burners (like the Trangia). Cooking using the Trangia in the Bushbox is very convenient and fast. Until recently, I turned the stove upside down and placed it over the Trangia as a wind shelter. Another way is to place the stove the right way up and place the Trangia between the trivets. In my case, my pots fit nicely directly in the stove (11.5cm diameter), so heat transfer is very effective. Reduce your carbon footprint and fuel costs by using organic resources like twigs, leaves, pine cones, wood shavings, feathers, etc.

It’s quite big for one person, although Bushcraft Essentials do have smaller options of a similar design. We’ve been using this stove on all our trips to find out whether this is the ultimate adventure stove. Read on to see what we REALLY thought and how it held up in the wild. Using wood is so simple as you can get the fire going in the stove, then use the feed hole to keep it burning. The ashtray collects the bulk of the embers which also minimises fire hazards. The titanium version of the Bushbox XL is their lighter stove weighing in at 490g and 540g with the pouch. That’s not super heavy, however, it isn’t a super lightweight option. The folks at Bushcraft Essentials are pretty passionate about their Bushbox stoves. They say each stove is carefully designed for maximum comfort and versatility.

"A cracking bit of kit! Superb design and quality of engineering"

BUILT TO LAST, BEST SELLING ORIGINAL DESIGN: 100% Stainless Steel; designed and manufactured in Germany; MAINTENANCE: The Bushcraft Essentials stoves require almost no care and maintenance but be sure to keep the stove free from dirt and wipe it down from time to time. Keep the holes in the base plate clear and un -clogged as to get the most optimal and efficient fire. Stoves and Cookers Cooking is part and parcel of camping, so it’s essential to choose a good quality stove that will make the experience hassle-free. At Wood to Water, we have a range of portable camping stoves and cookers that are both easy to use, efficient and built to last. Read More >>

The whole design of the Bushboox feels really sturdy and we’ve not encountered any faults in the months we’ve been using it. I have used metal Nalgene bottles,canteen cups, other brands of metal conatiners, Billy pot(Zebra) and pans. all have sat well and functioned as well as one could want them to. We’ve also had some close calls with some pieces of burning wood falling out of the opening of the stove onto the ground and causing some dry pine needles catch fires around it. We really need to be watching it at all times. What we love about this stove

Tarps Looking for a tarp that can withstand the elements? Wood to Water has you covered! Our camping tarps are made of high-quality materials that can withstand most weather conditions. We also offer a variety of sizes and designs to choose from, so you can find the perfect camping tarp for your needs. Read More >> The handmade, high-quality Leather Pouch is made of premium, vegetable-tanned cowhide. Sturdy seams ensure maximum durability. Both of these stoves consume a surprisingly small amount of fuel when cooking on them, the efficiency of the air holes ensures that all the fuel is consumed and all that is left at the end is ash. Also the first time I used the extended grill plate it warped so badly it made fitting the grill as described above impossible. We use a Trangia burner with clean-burning bioethanol when we know that dry wood is going to be difficult or impossible to gather, such as on rainy days or in the middle of winter. We basically fill the burner up and then take a leak-proof container of extra fuel in case we need it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment