276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Taming Mr. Walker: An Enemies to Lovers Age Gap Office Romance (The London Mister Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think the hero just didn’t know how to be in a relationship because he just never communicated outside of when the heroine was physically near him ie he could have called her to discuss the media leak but doesn’t, who would do that? Why didn’t he call her? Jus,t really odd and not discussed. He ghosted her another time earlier on so I thought the plot device wouldn’t be used again. Same goes with Charlie who can't seem to find a way to properly communicate without being angry or assuming the worse.

Taming Mr. Walker is a standalone, full-length sizzling office enemies-to-lovers romance starring a brooding CEO and a feisty, sarcastic younger heroine. The world is small, baby. But love is large. Big enough that coincidence occasionally rubs elbows with opportunity.” Max Monroe, Tapping the Billionaire 5. Meredith Wild During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.The plot device where they get angry with each other made no sense. The hero and heroine behaved in abnormal fashion to how people in love would behave. I was so ready to give this a 1 star just because of that twist but it turns out I was wrong and all is just a misunderstanding.

Hayle has three series, New York Billionaires, Seattle Billionaires,and Brothers of Paradise,as well as several standalone novels, Arrogant Boss and Look But Don’t Touch. To help readers who want to read their books wherever they are, Hayle publishes versions with discrete covers that don’t showcase the fact they are romance novels.Lauren received her doctorate in neuroscience and studied neurodegeneration in aging before she started writing full-time. Christina Hobbs was a counselor in a junior high school before she started writing full-time. The two consider themselves best friends and work well together. The Beautifulseries, starting with Beautiful Bastard, and the Wild Seasonsseries, starting with Sweet Filthy Boy, are the most like TL Swan. Nun muss ich feststellen, dass er die Firma, für die ich arbeite, gekauft hat und damit in der obersten Chefetage ist. Vor acht Jahren habe ich den Fehler gemacht, mit ihm zu flirten, und er hat mich abblitzen lassen ... und zwar richtig. You lose yourself, Erica, because with the right person, who you become together is something so much greater, more than you could even realize right now.” Meredith Wild, Hardwired 6. Victoria Quinn

Bis heute sieht er in mir nichts anderes als die dumme kleine Schwester seines besten Freundes. Und das ist auch gut so, denn ich kann es nicht ertragen, in der Nähe dieses emotionslosen CEOs zu sein. The "Barfarama" tag is literal...way too much vomiting. It reminded me of Knives Out where the vomiting is such a presence it should have been listed under Cast of Characters. He lives in a Grade II listed mansion with holiday homes worldwide, and I rent a room in a flat-share with my best friend and mice.

See a Problem?

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed reading this especially the sex but... this couple frustrated me a lot throughout the book. Danny Walker, my big brother’s arrogant, powerful, handsome, and completely unobtainable best friend. Mr. Walker, my big brother’s arrogant, powerful, handsome, and completely unobtainable best friend. And as if all of that wasn’t irritating enough, they jump from being super secret office lovers to a loved up couple at work with no reveal, no reaction…nothing. Gah.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment