276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BYOMA Balancing Hydrating Face Mist 100ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It feels nice to spray on initially, but I've been using it for well over 2 months now and don't seen any benefits. Featuring our exclusive Tri-Ceramide Complex (comprising ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids) along with a potent combination of allantoin (for moisturizing and soothing the skin) and probiotic ferment, it works to replenish and strengthen the skin's microbiome. My skin feels plumped and hydrated after and I feel like I’m helping repair my barrier by using this.

I have horrible dry skin in the winter and i can’t ever find the right product that works and also won’t cause breakouts just so i can get some much needed moisture on my skin. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Infused with probiotics, allantoin, and the brand’s signature tri-ceramide complex, it hydrates and soothes irritated complexions. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as it’s really nice and has no fragrance so you don’t have to worry about that.

Introducing the BYOMA Balancing Face Mist 100ml – your secret weapon for achieving radiant, refreshed skin! Simply pop this mist into your bag on your way out for a quick on-the-go pick-me-up (don’t worry about sticky residue) and you’re good to go!

This mist has a very strong nozzle and it’s definitely get more of a spray that will damp in your skin for make a prop or for skin care.Really hydrating and helps my face be prepared for makeup and doesn’t make my makeup peal which is a bonus to this product. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Our unique barrier boosting Tri-Ceramide Complex (ceramides, cholesterol, fatty acids) works with a potent combo of blue tansy (rich in antioxidants) to calm, clear and soothe skin. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Overall, I think it would be great as a refresher during hot summer days, but not my thing for year round.

Use as part of your daily regime as a toner or anytime your skin needs a refresh throughout the day. Its portable 100ml size makes it convenient to carry in your bag for a quick skin revival wherever you go.Moisturise: Whether you prefer a lightweight or rich finish, we’ve got the moisturiser texture of your DREAMS to deliver long lasting, multi-level hydration.

Spritz and spray your way to a balanced, healthier and hydrated complexion with the BYOMA Balancing Face Mist that’s suitable for all skin types. It is a great start to my skincare routine as it is great for skin prep and is so refreshing and soothing for my skin.As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. This isn’t your typical light mess that you can use on top of your skin I definitely prefer this as a step on my skin care routine to keep my skin moisturized while applying hydrating products. It also contains probiotic ferment, which helps to shield skin from environmental stressors and allantoin, which works to moisturise and soothe skin. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Elevate your skincare routine with this carefully crafted formula designed to invigorate and hydrate, leaving your complexion balanced and revitalized.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment