276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Desperate for a Story: Pee Desperation Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am the literal worst this is sin I'm so sorry Language: English Words: 2,212 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 1 Kudos: 91 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 10,641 Anti likes humiliation, Dark comes up with an idea to add a whole new sense to humiliation. Language: English Words: 815 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 15 Kudos: 294 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 10,291 John is afraid of a thunderstorm and asks Dave to come over. Somehow that leads to a desperate car ride and some unexpected feelings for Dave. Language: English Words: 4,868 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 251 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 11,623 Sol just nodded, still frozen with fear. He removed his hand once more, but was forced to rub his legs together desperately as he was pulled along by Damien. As they left the room, his bladder once more squeezed, as if asking, We're leaving without using a bathroom? Sol just told it to shut up, moaned softly, and let himself be dragged outside of the pizza place. The sky had darkened across the city, stripping the light blue to a mix of oranges and pinks.

Mark was worried and desperate to use the toilet. At the film set, everybody was desperate, including him and John, an extra actor, he's dating with. Series Sam loved holding his urine, and yet he would love to be able to pee in public better than he used to. He was a little pee shy. He always pees after everyone in his office pees so that the toilet is just his. Sam is now waiting for Wallie to go to the Gents, but Wallie is still sitting there at his desk. Series Everything crumpled around him; he broke into a tearful mess, hands squeezing, pale and shaking with desperation. Sol whirled around, and made an "oomph" noise as the tingles from the ground rushed to his full bladder; the quivering organ full and round with piss. He knew it pretty pathetic to feel full after one glass of coke, but the coke had been extra large, and Sol wasn't used to holding it. He always took precaution to go every hour, so his bladder muscles had weakened considerably over the years. To top it off, he'd never had the largest bladder to begin with.

CONTENT WARNING!!!

Unfortunately. Language: English Words: 3,509 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 9 Kudos: 111 Bookmarks: 13 Hits: 2,946 Damien, please." Sol couldn't argue with him about this. He didn't have the energy or concentration to debate. His whole body was shaking in agony, his bladder feeling swollen and rounded with pee. After a moment of agonizing silence, Damien finally said, "Fine. Home. But if the Advil I give you doesn't work, I'm taking you the hospital."

So, basically, even though I really need to finish Part Two for my Larry story, I've been procrastinating REALLY bad for that, and well, came up with this. I don't even know what this is. As the summary says, it's going to be random little ficlets about different characters, around 700-2000 words. Most of the stories are just me having fun, and some of them may be really stupid. I don't expect anyone to really read this and enjoy it - it's more for myself to just practice writing while enjoying my kink. However, if someone likes the ficlets, that's always a bonus! Niall frowned. “I need you for the rest of this mission. It’s not like I don’t have to go too.” Language: English Words: 31,264 Chapters: 10/10 Comments: 31 Kudos: 332 Bookmarks: 16 Hits: 58,498 I'm sorry," Sol finally whimpered out into Damien's chest. Damien just held him tightly, the both of them standing there in place. The night was cool and quiet aside from a few chirping birds, the tree branches rustling and creaking. Sol's sobs quieted down, until he was resting sleepily on Damien's chest, eyes closing from exhaustion. "I'm sorry," he kept mumbling, even as he stilled. "So sorry for everything." Babe," Damien said. "I'm really sorry about this, but...I think we just hit traffic. I know you don't feel well, um, but...there's a spare bag in the trunk if you feel like queasy and-" All he knew was that he stupid, and gross, and disgusting, and that he didn't have a father anymore.Traffic freed. All at once, Damien was driving smoothly down the highway. "We're out of traffic," Damien breathed in relief. "Okay, hang on. I'm taking you to the hospital." This time around, Earl decides that he wants to humiliate the most popular boy in school, Noah Steele. A series of twelve loosely connected stories about desperate men at Christmas time, adapted from the well-known rhyme from Twelve Days of Christmas. Words: 5,177 Works: 2 Bookmarks: 2

Damien would help Sol realize what a wonderful person he was, and he would help Sol get over the crushing words from his father. Damien must have heard the whimper. "Is it that bad?" He asked from the front, voice filled with concern.Manor O'Ditt is a hotel filled with diverse groups of people, and these chapters depict some of them, which are gay male and, yes, looking for the men's room to release their boiling urine. In case you're interested in literature, these characters and plots are adapted from each adventure in The Odyssey by Homer. Words: 43,323 Works: 11 Sol would be okay. He had some issues that needed to be worked out, but Damien would help him through it. J-fred is in the middle of recording. Which goes along well, until he realizes he's waited much too long to use the bathroom. Damien was horrified at the way Sol begged to him; the frantic pleading in his eyes, the horrible fear on his face. Damien didn't care if Sol soaked his pants - he just wanted his boyfriend to be happy. But he knew, right now, that if Sol wet himself, it was going to be a long road to getting Sol to smile ever again. He wasn't sure why, but he knew his boyfriend, and he knew that Sol needed to get to a bathroom fast. Damian stopped. Then grinned. "Except you." He leaned down and kissed him. "You're even better than Pizza hut desert."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment