276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corrupted Chaos: An Enemies to Lovers Forced Proximity Romance (Tarnished Empire)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. This exceptionally well-written novel is all about suspense, thrill and drama, including the relationships between generations and what happens between long-standing friends. It’s precisely why I’m on the first plane to an undisclosed location for our cybersecurity team retreat.

Here is a quick description and cover image of book Corrupted Chaos written by Shain Rose which was published in 2022-10-27. From the author of Fractured Freedom comes an angsty and spicy standalone romance with forced proximity and a ruthless CEO that will fight and grovel for his happily ever after with his spitfire assistant. For those who love gritty, somewhat nasty mysteries with weird, and an exotic setting in one of the world’s most famous cities, this thriller mystery will satisfy. After my second book by this author, I can say with certainty that this will be the last book I'll read by her. Open Library is an initiative of the Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form.Izzy I loved she was just soo unhinged and I felt for her the way she just couldn’t forget how she was an addict and the way her and her best friend would always have candy canes to keep them away from drugs. Cherry, Claire Contreras, Emma Scott, Emily McIntire, Fiona Cole, Giana Darling, Alessandra Torre, Helena Hunting, Ivy Smoak, Jodi Ellen Malpas, K.

She's on a level all her own her writing is pretty much like oxygen to my brain, she has crafted yet another hit, a masterfully written story. When she isn't writing, she's spending the days with Doc G, Liv and Gray Gray, and their wild golden retriever. Cade Armanelli might be an infamous hacker with billionaire status who operates better alone, but I earned my spot working alongside him… Whether he likes it or not. The heat that emanates, from the pages of this book is truly amazing and will make you fall head over heels for Cade and Izzy they had this palpable pull and electric chemistry I couldn’t get enough.Between Commitment and Betrayal is a billionaire, forced proximity, fake marriage of convenience and a father’s business partner novel. The storyline drags you in and holds you hostage and doesn't let you go even long after you're done reading it. i'd like to believe that a good story about a lady hacker exists out there, this book however made me wonder how this chick could hold down any job. Your wondering how does Cade know she’s doing that well OBVIOUSLY he’s hacked her system 😂😂 so the story moves on to Izzy fighting with her boyfriend at the time and Cade hearing everything after that disastrous break up Izzy spray paints her ex’s car whilst Cade watched in the shadow. They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment