276°
Posted 20 hours ago

McFarlane Toys, Warhammer 40000 Ultramarines Primaris Assault Intercessor Action Figure with 22 Moving Parts, Collectible Warhammer Figure with collectors stand base – Ages 12+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I walked into Warhammer Chesterfield last week, there were as many Gold Label Warhammer models available as there was everything else (on day of release). What is it about third parties and Aquilas? (the Chest Wings). Why can’t anyone get them to match the dimensions we already have? GW has the 3d Model of A Space Marine chest, just use that. This is one part of the model that puts me off. Why couldn’t they just make it the same but bigger! The Warhammer 40,000 action figures from McFarlane Toys, some of which we previewed last year , are a great way to enjoy a piece of your favourite hobby at a much larger scale than regular miniatures. Due to their size, they’re also a perfect canvas for really flexing your painting skills, just like Louise Sugden did with her Space Marine. Once we’d seen the fantastic job she did, we couldn’t help but ask for a few words about how she went about it. This particular model doesn’t even have the grotesque grim darkyness of the new Flayed ones from Pariah Nexus

Another change for this model versus the marines in the previous series is the head sculpt – which to me just looks a little off. Thoughts?This Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster is a classic matte grey figure to allow the consumer to paint and customize their figure like classic Warhammer 40k minifigures Several of the models (detailed below) come with Artists Prood variants – this essentially means it’s the same as another model but is unpainted and delivered to you in primer (colour) plain grey plastic allowing you to add your own design as you see fit.

I’d say vote with your wallets, but my worry is that if sales dry up for these figures because of a daft marketing decision, will it be taken as — nobody wants GW Action figures? Awww yes! This is awesome. An incredibly detailed sculpt. Remember just over a year or so ago when we were crying out for Plastic Sisters, and here they are now represented in cast resiny stuff and standing 7″ tall! awesome The Aquilla appropriately has the blood drop icon specific to this chapter, the Left Shoulder pad has a sculpted Faction Logo and this guy also has a blood drop relic hanging from his belt. Maybe the leak got the names wrong, but a big me this is;t. Warhammer McFarlane Big Mek Artists Proof Bizarrely the Artists proof version of a flayed one is actually a different sculpt to the painted version.Though most of these are identical to an equivalent painted model, there are a couple with changes (essentially to de-faction) shown below. That is literally the only difference on this box vs the McFarlane Adepta Sororitas Battle Sister. Seriously, even the barcode is the same. And now comes the time when I explain how you can get this variant. Want to learn more about painting your own figure? Learn the basics of brush care, setting up your area, thinning your paints and more with the Warhammer Community The helmet is now gold and has a sculpted laurel and blood-drop emblem (yes guys, you like blood drops, we get it) Right so, below we detail the specific models you get in each wave of the Mcfarlane Series. McFarlane Warhammer Figures – Wave 1 McFarlane Toys – Ultramarines Primaris Assault Intercessor

He looks fairly posable too even though he has fewer points of articulation than the Bandai version McFarlane Toys – Necron Warrior The BigMek is a trash-beast of a model when compared to your standard infantry, the throw-together Space Marine suit. Comes unpainted to give customers the same option to paint the figure however they desire just like the iconic Warhammer 40 ,000 miniatures The Artists’ Proof edition of the mega-armoured Ork Big Mek is the perfect opportunity for you to try your hand at painting a large-scale greenskin. Armed and equipped with the same wargear as the painted version, you can add your own creative flair to this awesome action figure to make it truly your own. Tyranid Genestealer Firstly, this one actually is limited, but not only in availability, but also how you even get your hands on these models.The Body sculpt is identical to the model used in Series 1. Just with the hands swapped out, the skin bits added and a spikey spine. All of the surface battle damage is identical to last years model. McFarlane Necron Flayed One – Artists Proof Again with the improperly proportioned Aquilla, not that I expected this to be different to the painted version – this is now standard going forward.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment