276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaBylissPRO Barberology FX3 Collection

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By far the most remarkable aspect of this BaBylissPRO double foil shaver (and the main reason to buy it) has to be the closeness. The Series 9 Pro is by far the most enjoyable to use and will also be the fastest (the time it takes to complete a head shave) because the cutting elements have a greater range of motion and the flexing of the head really helps. This is ideal when shaving a spherical and bony surface like the skull. That said, the weakness of this shaver is the closeness. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still adequate and good enough for most, but the other ones will shave a bit closer which I understand is the most important aspect for you.

The battery life is nowhere near as good compared to the BaBylissPRO FOILFX02, but the ProFoil is still able to provide a respectable one hour of cordless use. While you have many complaints about your cordless shaver’s battery power, BabylissPro is going to solve your problem. And speaking of it, the foils get warm after a longer session but not to the point of becoming uncomfortable (that might change as the foils and blades wear out).

You may also like…

High performance 7200 rpm high torque digital motor with constant speed technology. The speed remains constant for the 4 hours of cordless autonomy (Cordless mode). In case of the Arc 5 and 6, you can also shave wet which can improve the closeness even more and make them more comfortable. I find them not quite as forgiving as the S9 Pro, but still more comfortable than the BaBylissPRO FOILFX02 when used dry. So if you have a sensitive scalp, going for an Arc 5 or 6 and a quality shaving cream could be a good option. Also, I’m able to finish a session faster with the S9 Pro because it’s more forgiving (so faster strokes) and the 4 cutters are more flexible and conform easier to the shave of the head.

Lithium polymer battery - cordless or cordless operation: up to 3 hours of cordless autonomy thanks to a 3-hour recharge time. When blending a fade I only use the corner of the top foil, tapping lightly as the FOILFX02 will shave anything at skin level and ruin the fade.rpm speed will cut faster and will make sure that it will go right into any type of hair texture and remove bulk. I had to follow up with another shaver and clean the hairs that were left behind. On top of that, I also got a rash from doing all those extra passes with the BaBylissPRO. In my opinion, at this price point, a charging stand should have been included (the much cheaper Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Titanium comes with one). Another cool feature is the automatic shut-off cap you can put on in any direction and it turns off the same way.

The 4-level battery LED indicator indicates the remaining charge time (75% - 50% - 25% - 0%), so you can understand how much usage time you have left before recharging. I use the brush to remove most of them, but I do not brush the cutters for the same reason why I don’t brush the foils. It has a 4-level battery LED indicator indicates the remaining charge time (75% - 50% - 25% - 0%), so you can understand how much usage time you have left before recharging. The lower vibration of the clipper allows the muscles of your hand to be less tired or stressed-out at the end of the day.So if you want to use the BaBylissPRO FOILFX02 as your main shaver (for the face), only consider it if you normally shave often, preferably daily or every other day. It will give you how much battery is left, so you always know when charging gets necessary: 75% - 50% - 25% - 0%. Hanging hooks are provided which are good for storage on your working station if you wish to hang your shaver.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment