276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ariana Grande R.E.M Eau De Parfum, for Women, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think R.E.M. gets a bad rep because people tend to associate lavender notes with colognes, which is why they find this scent masculine. Now I love lavender & unisex scents. I own Coffee Break, Libre, and Libre Intense, and I think R.E.M. uses a lavender note that smells quite expensive. I would label it a feminine-leaning unisex fragrance because it smells a bit too sweet for a cologne. I don’t get dryer sheets or essential oils from this at all. I get a beautiful lavender, salt, zefir, tonka bean and caramel opening that dries down to a sweet, clean, white musk. This doesn’t smell like any other perfume in my collection, including Coffee Break, which could be R.E.M.’s cousin, but is different enough due to the coffee and milk notes. This is such a lovely skin scent and is honestly one of my favourite fragrances at the moment. I feel like the best way to describe it is as your skin but better. It smells like clean skin (but it's not at all soapy) with an added sweetness and something else that's just amazing. I think it's a pretty unique smell, especially for a celebrity perfume. Now you're going home, you realize his cologne is still lingering on your clothes and is mixing with your sweet perfume. It's already making you nostalgic of this magical moment. REM is probably the biggest, most pleasant surprise I've had since getting into fragrance. I've smelled most of Ariana's perfumes while puttering around Ulta, but can't stand most of them. Cloud gives me dentist office vibes, God Is a Woman gives me a headache, and Mod Vanilla and Blush give... well nothing really because they disappear practically as soon as you spray them.

She came over to our table later and said to me "You have to wear this scent whenever you come here from now on. I smell it on my shirt all the time and it smells soooo good." The scent stays with me very long on the skin, even until the next day is the clearly perceived. At me he smells after longer wear still sweet and quite spicy, especially the tonka bean comes out well. The character of the perfume I would describe as romantic, cozy and mysterious - perfect for an evening for two. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number).At primary school age, a friend was given a small, round bottle made of frosted glass as a present. The lid was a plush rabbit head with a bow on top. Her parents had probably thought of the fragrance as a pillow spray for a peaceful sleep, because the liquid in the glass bottle had an intense lavender smell. While playing on a grey afternoon, we took the bottle and sprayed wildly all over the room until everything was literally fogged with lavender and then rolled up in warm blankets. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. If for some reason I was told that I could only keep one perfume for the rest of my life, I would choose to keep R.E.M. I just finished up my 1.7 Oz bottle and I’m waiting for a sale at Ulta to buy my next bottle because I don’t think my collection is truly complete without this scent. In my opinion, R.E.M. is the best Ariana Grande perfume and it doesn’t smell like a conventional celebrity perfume. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. I am in heaven when I wear this. It doesn’t smell masculine to me, but I guess I could understand why some feel it does. The lavender note can be interpreted that way. But to me all the sweet gourmand elements make it overtly feminine.

How nice that after 'Ari' and 'Moonlight' (my favourite fragrances) I like an Ariana Grande perfume again. But I knew that 'R.E.M.' had to move in with me just because of the gorgeous bottle. So I didn't care that many people compared the fragrance to 'Cloud', which I don't like at all...

Indications

I can imagine the fragrance very well as a cuddly scent or simply in the evening to relax, because of the lavender note. The projection is fair, longevity about 4 hours. But since I usually spray perfume when I freshen up myself mid day, so I don't find the sillage and lasting power as a problem. Nothing in this screams too much, yet this is wonderfully pleasing and calming to wear throughout the day even on the warmest day.

Surprisingly, 'R.E.M.' actually has something of 'Cloud', but the fresher notes in. R.E.M.' makes everything more beautiful and coherent. Cloud for me is greasy, sweet coconut cream mixed with man deodorant. The station wagon just made my stomach turn Could they have switched the bottles when they bottled them? Lol. I wasn't smelling the tester vial, I was spraying strait from the tester bottle. I did not know the fragrances of Ariana Grande so far, I'm not a huge fan now, but I expected something extremely girliehaftes here.

Warnings

Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment