276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars Rogue One The Black Series Imperial Stormtrooper Electronic Voice Changer Helmet

£209.8£419.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ARTILLERY STORMTROOPER: Specialized soldiers in the Imperial forces, artillery stormtroopers carry specialized indirect fire weapons like mortars onto the battlefield This helmet fits a little bit smaller than the other two previously listed. As such, it is a great choice for younger kids to wear. The plastic helmet comes with a chin strap and other adjustable straps for a snugger fit. Let’s start with the build quality. The Stormtrooper helmet is bulkier but the plastic feels cheaper and way more fragile, the Death Watch one feels sturdier and of higher quality overall. These troopers focused on mortar weapons. Like most stormtrooper helmets, this one comes with a voice changer to disguise your voice. It is adjustable to fit any head size. The box shows how the Artillery Stormtrooper helmet looks from different angles, as well as a picture of an Artillery Stormtrooper.

The first helmet released after one seen in a tv show was the Incinerator Stormtrooper. Based on the one seen in The Mandalorian, it matches the white with red markings on the helmet. There is a switch inside the helmet that allows you to choose which battle you’d like to simulate. You can choose from the Battle of Yavin, where he pilots his X-Wing, or the Battle of Hoth in his snow speeder. PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET: Featuring highly-detailed deco, TV series-inspired design, adjustable fit, and an electronic voice changer, this helmet is a great addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection This bright white replica of the troopers’ Phase II helmets was an exciting addition announced to come out in May of this year. The voice changer allows for voice distortion, making you sound just like a reg! ELECTRONIC VOICE DISTORTION: With the press of a button, fans and collectors can distort their voice to sound like that of an Artillery StormtrooperThe sounds are voice-activated. All you have to say is “hey BB-8,” and you’ll be in the heat of the battle with X-Wings flying by and BB-8 responding to your instructions. You’ll feel as though you are flying a ship yourself. Build your Star Wars collection with this authentic and highly detailed Imperial Stormtrooper Electronic Voice Changer Helmet that is a true-to-story replica of an Imperial Stormtrooper’s helmet from Star Wars: Rogue One! It’s very easy to put together so even without instructions you can do it without any problem. Speaking of instructions, the ones included are surprisingly decent for today’s standards. Reading the instructions tells you how to assemble, adjust it and change the batteries. Aesthetics From Boba Fett to Wedge Antilles, you can choose from your favorite movie or tv show characters. Since 2015, they have released a variety of characters’ helmets and some of the same. No matter which movie you want to base your costumes on, they have an option for you. If you want to pay the full price that’s absolutely fine, it’s your money and only you can decide how to spend it. This is only my very personal and subjective opinion. How does it stand against other helmets?

When the outer mask is removed it makes a hissing sound. Whereas when it is sealed, it makes a thunk. The helmet also makes Darth Vader’s iconic breathing sounds. It also has adjustable straps and padding inside, making it wearable for all head sizes. The electric voice changers make your voice sound just like the troopers seen in The Mandalorian.Hasbro added a weathered effect to the yellow sections, it’s certainly not the best one I’ve seen but if you’re afraid of trying to do it yourself then I suggest you keep it as it is. I think it’s pretty decent. AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by the Star Wars: The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus Although this one is not yet released in stores, it comes out in February of this year. It comes with sound effects that synchronize with flashing lights. They simulate battle explosions and blaster fire. The helmet itself has all of the features of the plain white version. A great looking helmet for the collection! Since there are many options out there I’m going to compare it with the other helmet that I own, the Death Watch Mandalorian helmet. They’re both good options but it all depends on your needs and what you like more. Hopefully, this allows you to make a more informed decision.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years, Ages 8 and up. The visor is ok, you can see without any trouble but I think it could be a little darker to keep the immersion. If you use it in highly illuminated places then people around you might see your eyes. Something like this probably doesn’t matter to most of us but I still wanted to mention it. Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi Below we will go through each of the helmets released since their launch in 2015. We will go into the details, prices, and looks of each. 1. Kylo Ren HelmetIt comes in two parts like the real mask, a front piece and rear piece, and also features a voice changer. Final Thoughts With the press of a button, fans and collectors can distort their voice to sound like that of an Artillery Stormtrooper Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by the Star Wars: The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus

STAR WARS MOVIE-ACCURATE REPLICA - Inspired by the loyal soldiers of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the authentic Imperial Stormtrooper roleplay helmet is a great gift for Star Wars collectors and fans. Featuring movie-inspired design, adjustable fit, and electronic voice distortion, this helmet is a great addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection As much as I like the Death Watch helmet, I can’t deny that the Artillery Stormtrooper looks better on my bookshelf. The intense yellow makes it stand out, even when comparing it to other Stormtrooper helmets. Should you buy it? The all-silver-grey armored helmet includes a flip-down range finder. The range finder lights up to reveal LED flashing lights. Additionally, there is a heads-up display that illuminates. The interior is padded, making it fit comfortably on the head. There are also scratches seen around the outside to represent battle scarring.The straps are very decent if we consider how cheap they feel. I thought that the biggest problem with wearing this would be adjusting the straps but I was wrong. White and blue, it contains her distinct helmet marking and battle scarring. The range finder on the side comes down and lights up. When it flashes it does so in the “hunting” pattern along with the heads-up display that shows up. Just like the Kylo Ren helmet, the Shadow Trooper one has a voice changer. It distorts your voice to sound like that of the Shadow Troopers. Additionally, if you prefer an even more realistic experience, the helmet plays lines from the movie. Hasbro loves repaints and this helmet is no exception. They used the same mold as the “old” Stormtrooper and the more recent Stormtrooper Incinerator helmets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment