276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Munchkin Snack Bowl - 1 Bowl Assorted Colour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room If you’ll be throwing these cups in your diaper bag, you might want to look for another option. If you’re just looking for a basic cup that does the job around the house or in the car, this is worth looking at. So for the best result, I don’t recommend making you veggie dip cups too far in advance of your occasion. Instead, I recommend cutting up all of your different vegetables in advance and storing them in covered containers. Then you can assemble your veggie cups shortly before your event, so they can be served when they’re still fresh and vibrant.. As simple as these individual veggie cups are, they’re best when filled with crisp raw vegetables. Cut vegetables can get kind of wilty and dehydrated if they’re exposed in the refrigerator without being covered, although covering them loosely with plastic wrap is a great way to help prevent this. Not to mention, the cups do take up quite a bit of room, which is always at a premium in our fridge… PRO TIP: Use one of these 2-tablespoon cookie scoops to make portioning out your veggie dip super easy!

Assembling the individual cups is pretty straightforward once you have chosen a dip and have your different types of vegetables prepped. I used some sturdy 9-oz. cut crystal-style plastic cups (high sides are essential for keeping the veggies in place), and I added two tablespoons of vegetable dip to the bottom of each cup.There are also removable handles to make the cup easy for tiny fingers to grab. I have been impressed with the quality of the cup at the price point it goes for. The spill-proof lid has performed just as well as the others. We’re keeping things low key around our house this summer, so I’ve been so I’ve been on the hunt for easy summer entertaining ideas. And it just doesn’t doesn’t get much easier than this simple vegetable appetizer idea! Serve these veggie cup appetizers at your next party with potato chips, pita chips, and/or a veggie platter of additional cut up veggies to finish up any remaining dip in each cup.

Silicone is popular in baking and food storage. It’s widely known as a safe alternative to plastic. These little veggie cups are perfectly portioned, portable (so guests aren’t tied to the vegetable platter), AND they prevent double-dipping — something my kids are notorious for doing. Grab and go raw veggies and dip are a great option for just about any occasion: bridal or baby showers, graduation parties, birthday parties, summer cookouts, tailgating, holiday gatherings, etc. Stainless steel is a common alternative to plastic. These metal containers are often preferred by parents who choose to avoid plastics. My advice is to choose a tray that can stand up to being filled with ice. Fresh vegetables ARE perishable, so surrounding these veggie cups with ice is a really good idea when they’ll be sitting out for awhile, especially on a hot summer day. Plus there’s nothing I hate more than warm ranch dressing/dip, LOL — just one of my quirks!I’m not opposed to a traditional arranged vegetable tray — they’re probably a more attractive option in some cases. But you just can’t beat the convenience of these veggie appetizers! And when you arrange the cups on a sturdy tray, they’re every bit as portable as your standard veggie tray.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment